2015 Tail of the Dragon Annual Boxer Takeover - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
2015 Tail of the Dragon Annual Boxer Takeover
2015 Tail of the Dragon Annual Boxer Takeover
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > 2015 Tail of the Dragon Annual Boxer Takeover

Old 08-06-14, 08:44 AM   #1
ke4640
Becoming A Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: Silver 05 Sti
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ke4640 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2015 Tail of the Dragon Annual Boxer Takeover

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen, It's time to go tire shopping again!

The 4th consecutive Boxer Takeover is coming upon us again.
We took in your insights from the survey's and started planning immediately. Some new changes for this year!

NEW FOR THIS YEAR
We launched our newannualboxertakeover.com website, which has ALL the information you may need in order to attend the event.
You can also "like" our Facebook page facebook.com/annualboxertakeover, which is a good way to keep up with updates or join the mailing list on the website.

The event will be held out of Fontana Village Resort this year.
We will have a big meet there this year, Dragon Runs, Cruise, Raffle as usual and possibly a big dinner and car show TBD.

DISCOUNTED LODGING
Fontana Village is offering us discounted rates on lodging as well.
Please check out the lodging page on our website for more information. Rate's are as low as $100.00 a night + tax.

REGISTRATION
Event registration is free, you can also buy raffle tickets online and you will be automatically registered.

You must register for the event. It makes planning much easier for us, and a better experience for you.
It also takes less than a minute. Registration is via annualboxertakeover.com.
You can click register on the home page and scroll down to the register button, or go to event info and scroll down to the register button.

DINNER and Raffle Packages available now! via Tail of the Dragon: The Annual Boxer Takeover

Menu for the Dinner.

In-House Smoked Chicken
In-House Smoked Carolina Pulled Pork
Bakes Beans
Potato Salad
Mac and Cheese
Corn on the Cobb
Corn Bread and Rolls
Apple Cobbler
Water, Sweet and Unsweetened Iced Tea
**All food catered for individuals to receive second helpings.

Cash bar available in the evening.

Full Event Package - $58.00
-Sponsor Goodies
-Event T-Shirt
-Dinner BBQ Party on the Deck at Fontana Village
-3 raffle tickets to use during our sponsored raffle

Dinner / Raffle - $40.00
-Dinner BBQ Party on the Deck at Fontana Village
-5 raffle tickets to use during our sponsored raffle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015 Event Pre-Sale's now available! Don't forget to check out the new Boxer Takeover store to pre-order your event T-Shirt's. We have revamped the design for 2015 thanks to Sam at TougeFighter.com to show the true meaning of the Boxer Takeover.
All T-shirt are pre-shrunk and high quality soft material to make sure you are in prime comfort as your carve out the mountains at the 4th Annual Boxer Takeover.

Last edited by ke4640; 11-17-14 at 12:22 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-14, 08:45 AM   #2
ke4640
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Default Re: 2015 Tail of the Dragon Annual Boxer Takeover

2015 SPONSORS

We would like to thank all of our sponsors for signing up this year, without them. This would be impossible. Be sure to visit their Facebook pages, websites, and Booth's at the event and show your support.

Fastech Motorsport is a first year sponsor for the Takeover and we are very happy to have them on board. These guys just recently installed an AWD dyno and are located in Louisville, TN. If you are from the Tennessee area and looking for parts, install, and on the spot tuning for the Dragon Trip be sure to stop by and check them out. Click their logo above to contact them today, and be sure to like their Facebook page.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Faste...955580?fref=ts
Phone number: 865-233-0598
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning for the 3rd year in a row and our longest running sponsor, Direct Performance will be coming out to the 2015 event. We are super excited to have them come out because, as many of you know this is the first year we have had the opportunity to have sponsors come out and set up at the Boxer Takeover.

Direct Performance is a full service shop and parts distributor. They can outfit any Subaru, FR-S or BRZ with the parts you need to slay the 318 turns. Be sure to give them a shout, and of course visit their booth at the Dragon.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/directperformance1
Phone number: (336) 432-5905

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forged Performance (you all may know them for their "Police GT-R" build) has signed on to be a full event sponsor today. You guys may ask why we bother signing on a sponsor that specializes in GT-R's to the Boxer Takeover. Well they actually don't just work on bad-ass Nissan's. The owner himself has an STi and frequents this neck of the woods in it. We bumped into Sharif a few months ago while scouting the area and he was very eager to get Forged Performance involved in our event. Be sure to check out their website and Facebook pages, make sure to "like" their Facebook page and of course be sure to stop by at the event.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ForgedPerformance
Phone number: 770-792-0202

Grayson Subaru of Knoxsville, TN that they are signing up as an offical sponsor of the 2015 event. Their gracious affiliation with the Boxer Takeover will allow us to bring you guys a fun filled event for 2015. If you haven't heard of Grayson Subaru in the past, they are a full service dealership which can provide you with all your Subaru related needs. If you are looking to upgrade your current vehicle, look no further and I am sure Grayson will be more than happy to hook you up with a brand new or gently used ride.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GraysonSubaru
Phone Number: (865) 693-4550

We'd like to welcome back our 3 year running sponsor Daily Driver Power. It started as a passion for a cars and grew into a passion for a community. DDP recently launched their brand new website with many goodies, such as awesome priced parts for you, and a new twist on the performance parts buying experience. The guarantee and experience that the parts they sell have either been used or tested on their personal or shop car, and if they haven't they will still provide solid, and honest advice on anything you throw at them.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dailydrivenpowerfla

Touge Fighter!! They started their roots with the same thought in mind we had back in 2012, to lay some rubber on the road, share a passion with the mountainous roads and as they like to say to have a "neurological explosion dancing with every line of the pavement before you."

TougeFighter is a company owned all by Subaru drivers and they are excited to come out and share the day with you. They will be filling your craving for lighting up the roads with their HID kits, and projector retrofits. They might even be nice enough to give a set away, but you'll have to show up to find out. Be sure to hit them up for any of your performance parts and accessories needs. Check out their website and follow them on instagram @TougeFighter and of course don't forget to like them on Facebook

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tougefighter

TopSpeed Motorsports from Alpharetta, GA. We are very excited to have them on-board and to see them at our 2015 event.

TSM is a full service shop that is based on the racing culture. They have track tested experienced working with GT-R's, Porsche's and of course our favorite - Subaru's.

For more information about their accomplishments and services please visit their website. Don't forget to like them on Facebook.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TopSpeedMotorsports
Phone Number: (678) 297-7770

Last edited by ke4640; 02-15-15 at 11:59 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 08-07-14, 06:42 AM   #3
ke4640
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

To the top!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-14, 10:03 AM   #4
ke4640
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Bump it up! Register up!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 08-28-14, 07:34 PM   #5
ke4640
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

We will be going up the Fontana Village to do some more talking beginning of October for the event. Keep up with the event info!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-09-14, 06:08 AM   #6
ke4640
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Sponsor Post Updated!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-18-14, 07:22 AM   #7
ke4640
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

One more sponsor signed up!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-13-14, 11:52 AM   #8
ke4640
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

If you plan on staying at Fontana, make sure to take advantage of the group rate for the event.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-20-14, 03:08 PM   #9
OnLnAgent
Becoming An Advanced Contributor

Car: CWP WRX STi
Fav Mod: Performance Driving School
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

OnLnAgent is an unknown quantity at this point

Subed
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 11-17-14, 12:18 PM   #10
ke4640
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

More updates at the first post ladies and gentlemen. Official dinner packages for sale, and t-shirts are now available for pre orders.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement