May 10th Columbia Mega Pre-Summer Meet!!! 200+ Cars - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
May 10th Columbia Mega Pre-Summer Meet!!! 200+ Cars
May 10th Columbia Mega Pre-Summer Meet!!! 200+ Cars
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > May 10th Columbia Mega Pre-Summer Meet!!! 200+ Cars

Old 04-15-08, 10:02 PM   #1
megatoninduk
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

megatoninduk is on a distinguished road
Default May 10th Columbia Mega Pre-Summer Meet!!! 200+ Cars

Hey guys we're doing it again, big summer time meet in Columbia. This is the weekend after the college park meet. May 10th at 9:00pm, turnout was huge last time, we had 2 shops come out and over 200 cars. This time were looking to mimic the last meet just with more people and a little more planning. People were there from all over the area, Nova, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Baltimore, Waldorf, Annapolis, even as far as Pennsylvania. Parking will be set-up with people parked by car or by group. It was a fun meet and greet last time. The only thing we ask is no dumbass ****, burnouts, ricer flybys, the normal stuff that makes the cops not so happy about us being there. Should be an even better turnout than the last meet in the dead of winter. Enjoy guys see you there... any pre-meet info or discussion can be gone over here and links will be provided to other websites where the meet is posted.

8630 Snowden River Parkway, Columbia, MD 21045
from this address go through the 1st traffic light on the same side as krispy kreme and on the right hand side there will be the park and ride where we are meeting. If you cross through a 2nd traffic light after leaving krispy kreme or under the bridge you've gone too far. I'm sure you'll see the line of cars pulling in.

e-mail: [email protected] for more information
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-08, 10:35 PM   #3
megatoninduk
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

megatoninduk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May 10th Columbia Mega Pre-Summer Meet!!! 200+ Cars

bump this up