IW STi Forum banner

Looking to get into a 2020 STI

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  enoxard 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

Long time lurker and finally decided to pull the trigger and lease a 2020 sti

I have a few questions as I have searched the forums and see people have gotten some really good deals on their cars. I'm in socal by the way.

I want the base + recarro's and cant really get more than 1500 off of MSRP

The lease deals I'm getting is $1,300 down (just drive offs) / $570 mo. / 10k miles / 36 months

I was wondering if any of you guys have gotten better deals, and if so any recommendations in socal?

And last question that has been driving me crazy, I can't decide between WRB and the white!

Thank you guys :)

#3 ·
yeah it sounded like a lot. I would assume I would be able to get the car for $0 and like $450-$480 a month but I don't think that would be possible.

I looked through the forums and saw some people were getting insane deals but I don't know how to get there

#6 ·
so you end up paying 49K for the car, which is high IMO.. did you get to a purchase price?

i would negotiate this as a purchase and look at the lease as simply a finance option.

Purchase Price - Residual Value - Lease Payments - Down Payment = Interest expense [ finance costs ]..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.