IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambassador Program Coupon Request

35K views 131 replies 93 participants last post by  got2boostit2 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a coupon, can someone hook me up? I'm a long-time Subaru owner/driver and in the next few weeks I'd like to pick up another STI. Over the years I've owned a Forester, a 2004 Sti and a BRZ. I'm returning to the Subaru fold.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

#122 ·
Just a heads up, the program has gotten strict on online offerings/posts in regards to the coupons. In the ambassadors group pages there have been multiple people given notices to take down their posts by a date etc. It seems as if subaru wants us to focus on the locals.

Good day... I’ve never heard about an ambassador coupon, can someone tell me more about it. I assume its a discount?? If so how do I get one, I’m looking to trade
My 12 STI for a 16/17 STI thanks...
It is a 500 dollar coupon that can be used on any new subaru purchase in addition to other offers and incentives. Ambassadors are issued 5 coupons, and one for themselves.

#121 ·
It's basically $500 off the final price. When I bought my 17 STI, a kind sir from this forum pm'd me and gave me a coupon. After I negotiated price with the sales rep, I told him I had an Ambassador Coupon. He dropped $500 off the final price, no questions asked. It doesn't hurt the dealership's bottom line, as they get reimbursed directly from Subaru of America for the $500. Best thing ever!

#123 ·
I was hoping someone had an extra coupon. I am purchasing a new type ra, and could use the $500 off of purchasing price. this would be my third STI. I had a 2007 STI Limited. I now own a 2015 STI limited, which I'm going to keep. The RA's are expensive so could use some help. Thanks in advance.

#128 ·
Ambassadors cannot give out coupons on the internet so forums are out. If caught ambassadors have been removed from the program. Subaru wants ambassadors to share any remaining coupons with people they know and/or to local people they meet and help with the purchase process.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

#130 ·
You know you can call SOA customer line and ask for a coupon.

I just told them I was a big subaru fan/current owner and hoping to get my wife into one. I asked for $500 that I'd heard of being given out. They emailed it to me and I used it on a new forester.

You don't need an ambassador to get things done.

#132 ·
Locking this thread as SOA has strict rules in place about online coupon requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.