IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambassador Program Coupon Request

35K views 131 replies 93 participants last post by  got2boostit2 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a coupon, can someone hook me up? I'm a long-time Subaru owner/driver and in the next few weeks I'd like to pick up another STI. Over the years I've owned a Forester, a 2004 Sti and a BRZ. I'm returning to the Subaru fold.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

#94 ·
Hi All,

I own a 2015 Subaru WRX Limited, World Rally Blue. This is my first car after I graduated from college. :) I am planing to sell it and upgrade to a 2018 STI, Crystal White with few accessories.

I recently heard about the Subaru Ambassador Coupon from a friend and was curious about how I can get one?

I am really trying hard to find a good deal on my next car to be able to afford it. I am planning to factory order the car from a dealership that's gives me the best deal and if I would be blessed with a Discount Ambassador coupon than I would be so really grateful. :)

Requesting someone to share an Ambassador Coupon with me if you would like to help me. Thanks in advance. :)

-Rohit

#100 ·
Hey everyone! I've had a 2004 and 2013 STi. Been playing the field a bit for the past couple of years, with an IS-F and M235i... ready to rejoin the Subaru fold. My 2018 STi Limited will be at the dealer in the next couple of weeks!

Does anyone have a Subaru Ambassador coupon I can have? I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

#104 ·
Hello!

I saw this post about the ambassador coupons, and I am curious if any members have one to spare. I just ordered a 2018 WRX STI Limited, and I'd appreciate the special discount on this huge purchase! Regardless, I'll gladly offer you a drive if you come to Alaska!

Thanks,
Josh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#108 ·
Hello All,

Currently in the market for a 2018 STI and would greatly appreciate an Ambassador coupon. I previously had a 2015 BRZ, but new kid forces something a bit more practical.

Bonus for anyone that can help in Southern California, would love to treat you out for a couple beers or we can take a fun drive!

#114 ·
looks like a lot of activity here of people looking for coupons. have any of you guys had any luck with getting any? these posts go back a few months. I am also looking for a coupon myself for an STi I am looking to purchase. Based on my local availability of cars, it looks like I'll have to order my car...is there any reason I couldn't use this coupon for a car I'd order?

#117 ·
Why not use a brooker.

I wouldn't buy any car without at least seeing what price I can get via a brooker.

Everyone I know, who has used the brooker I use, have saved thousands.

I saved 4k off the best price the stealership would do, best I could get was 55k AUD, broker got me one for 51k AUD.

Having the buying power of purchasing multiple cars has its rewards, they wait till the end of the month when the cars are going to cost the stealership the manufacturers monthly fee and hit them with their list of multiple models and variants that they are looking for in a particular make.

If you are not using a brooker you are most likely paying to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.