IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambassador Program Coupon Request

35K views 131 replies 93 participants last post by  got2boostit2 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a coupon, can someone hook me up? I'm a long-time Subaru owner/driver and in the next few weeks I'd like to pick up another STI. Over the years I've owned a Forester, a 2004 Sti and a BRZ. I'm returning to the Subaru fold.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

#66 · (Edited)
Hello! I placed my order for an '18 STI on May 5 with an ETA of last week of August.

Thought I'd also place a request here for a gracious Ambassador to share their coupon with me. This is my first STI and first Subaru as well.

Much appreciate all the knowledge i've got so far reading the forums. Thanks!!

UPDATE:

I've been blessed, THANK YOU Chris! Now the wait... is it August yet ?!?!

#76 ·
An STI drove past my house with an ambassador sticker in the window as I was pulling out of my driveway leaving for work this week. Figured it was a sign I should post in here again.

Have an '18 STI being delivered in July. Colorado to New Jersey is a long way if anyone is feeling generous [emoji57]

#84 ·
Hello Ambassador's. Looking to get into an '18 STi after the VW Dieselgate. I've owned a 95 Legacy and a 04 STi. Would appreciate a coupon if possible. If an ambassador is local to CT, more than willing to pickup and discuss the cars as is my understanding of how this works. Unfortunately, couldn't make it to Wicked Big Meet on Sunday unfortunately :( Thanks in advance!

#89 · (Edited)
I've got 2 offers left - likely resigning from the Ambassador program as I'm 99% sure I'm giving up my STI this coming week. 1st two people to PM me their full legal name, address, and email (FYI, your legal name needs to match your government issued ID, Subaru is hard core about enforcing this) I will send offers to. Please don't reply to this thread (well, you can, but make sure you PM me first with the above info, again first come first serve). Thanks.

Update: I'm out of coupons and won't get anymore.

#91 ·
I've got 2 offers left - likely resigning from the Ambassador program as I'm 99% sure I'm giving up my STI this coming week. 1st two people to PM me their full legal name, address, and email (FYI, your legal name needs to match your government issued ID, Subaru is hard core about enforcing this) I will send offers to. Please don't reply to this thread (well, you can, but make sure you PM me first with the above info, again first come first serve). Thanks.
PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.