IW STi Forum banner

2017 WRX/STI Invoice Price Sheet

25K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  Felixben 
#1 · (Edited)
Hope this is useful to some people.

Attachments

#5 ·
I have a theory that these prices are meant to be seen by the public and that they're not really what dealers get the car for, as everyone shoots for these price points when buying. Obviously dealers need to make money to stay in business, so they're probably getting them for several thousand dollars less than what these dealer invoice sheets list.

#6 ·
They make the least amount of money in Sales. Most dealerships make their money in the parts/service and F&I department. Typically you can't negotiate labor prices and dealerships make a killing convincing people that they "need" GAP, Wheel and Tire warranties and/or extended warranties. They also make a cut off interest rates through multiple lenders that finance your loans.

#9 ·
Hello, I'm in the market for a WRX and looking to pull the trigger asap. Looking to order a 2017 black limited with short throw shifter and arm rest extender as the only extras. Can someone in the know comment what a good deal would be? Invoice shows $29,154.00 and tax in my state (ny) is 8.625= $2515.53. I figure the invoice on the options at $450.00. Would just totaling these prices be the way to go or are destination, DMV and those other charges unavoidable? Any help is GREATLY appreciated. I've had a company vehicle for almost 20 years and haven't done this in a LONG time.
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.