Old 02-13-18, 10:03 AM   #211
Parker
Delight Moderator
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Fav Mod: Your mom
My Subaru Parts for sale

Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: IWSTI sure seems slow

The site slowness has pretty much subsided. Not saying it's great, but it doesn't appear to be the alarm case as it was before. Close this thread and move the applicable posts to another thread to keep the issues separated by thread so you can keep up on it.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-18, 10:03 AM   #212
yamahaSHO
BROtuner
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Car: 2005 WRB
Fav Mod: Equal Length Header
My Subaru Parts for sale

yamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant future

To be fair, with many different "Admins" responding, much of what they said was pointless as they not only did not follow what people were actually posting, they did not understand what was going on. How long did it take for the site to actually become usable again? That in itself deserved every inflammatory comment received.

The sad fact is... The site ran like a normal site until it was sold off to people trying to make money from it. I suspect this site will die out within the next year or so. Traffic is WAY down, unless you count the Chinese. It's never going to run a smoothly as I used to.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-13-18, 11:07 AM   #213
Admin
Administrator
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Admin has disabled reputation

Again, what is pointless to you may be helpful for someone else, and the seemingly insignificant questions we ask is to try to get a better understanding of what is going on. If we cannot recreate these issues ourselves, then we need to ask questions.

If people would just answer the questions rather than going on rants and tangents about how incapable the admin team is or how the site just isn't what it used to be, then it would be much easier for the admin team to get the information required to do their job without having to sift through multiple pages of digs that are irrelevant to the issues being reported in the thread.

The site was not purchased to break it and make users miserable. A lot of the problems have been a result of server issues, vBulletin software issues, and other extraneous issues, not just because it has new owners. We are trying to help to get things back in working order.

That being said, I have followed up with the tech team since my earlier post and they have let me know that the issue with attaching images has been resolved. Those of you who were having issues with this, please give it a try. If it doesn't work on the first attempt, maybe try clearing cookies/cache and then try again. If you continue to have issues, please let us know.

Erik

Last edited by Admin; 02-15-18 at 08:09 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-18, 11:11 AM   #214
yamahaSHO
BROtuner

My Subaru Parts for sale

yamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant future

You're following suit. The information is there and answered. You just have to actually sift through it when it was said/answered the first few times.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-13-18, 11:14 AM   #215
Leemanfor
Developing Advanced Mastery

Fav Mod: EFR 7163 Turbo
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Leemanfor has a spectacular aura aboutLeemanfor has a spectacular aura aboutLeemanfor has a spectacular aura about

site is fine to me. I am using Chrome on a PC.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-13-18, 11:16 AM   #216
yamahaSHO
BROtuner

My Subaru Parts for sale

It is fine now... But how many months did that take? 6+?

I use Chrome, FireFox, and IE, depending on what computer I am on. In many cases, accessing the site from my phone is unusable, especially if you don't want to use the mobile version, which I never like doing.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-14-18, 08:08 AM   #217
Admin
Administrator

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Admin has disabled reputation

Sorry if we end up asking the same questions, or missing the required info. It's a long thread (would be after the months of patience from you guys) and it's hard to know where to look.

Glad to hear it's behaving better now for some.

Kevin
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-14-18, 01:50 PM   #218
yamahaSHO
BROtuner

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Sorry if we end up asking the same questions, or missing the required info. It's a long thread (would be after the months of patience from you guys) and it's hard to know where to look.

Glad to hear it's behaving better now for some.

Kevin
The problem is further inherent to a different admin posting every time. Hell, you guys will ask the repetitive question on the same page the problem was stated on. We see this, regardless of what you say.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-16-18, 08:42 PM   #219
bue car
Advanced Mastery Level III
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

Car: 3x 1995 Imprezas
Fav Mod: 2007 2.5i & 2009 FXT
My Subaru Parts for sale

bue car will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
The site slowness has pretty much subsided. Not saying it's great, but it doesn't appear to be the alarm case as it was before. Close this thread and move the applicable posts to another thread to keep the issues separated by thread so you can keep up on it.

I posted in this thread because I cannot make a new one and the rest were closed.

I'll go add my 2 pennies to the new thread.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-18-18, 06:26 AM   #220
Parker
Delight Moderator
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Fav Mod: Your mom
My Subaru Parts for sale

Parker is on a distinguished road

closing this thread. Any other issues should be created as a new thread.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread