IW STi Forum banner

Motivatedtunas 2015 ISM now with E-85!

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  motivatedtuna 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys just purchased a 2015 ISM STI and I thought I'd start one of these now so I can log my progress and what not. And if anyone wants to give me advice etc I'm open to it! Long time lurker first time active poster! Bought the car with 11k miles for 31k, had basic add ons like vortex generator, carbon fiber trunk piece, tint and armrest extension.

UPDATE: April 3rd, 2018
Took my car in to snail performance/M45 to get the following installed/tuned.

ENGINE:
Cobb flex fuel sensor
Cobb fuel pressure regulator
Cobb fuel rails
Cobb 1050x injectors
Cobb cat back
Invidia catless DP
Cobb downpipe heat shield
AEM 320 e85 high flow fuel pump
IAG TGV deletes
IAG AOS Black
Grimspeed up pipe w/turbosmart 40mm wastegate
AEM cold air Intake

Car will get dyno'd either tomorrow or Thursday morning.
Will post results then.
Installed the CAI/exhaust myself, definitely way better than the noisy nameless axelback that made my ears ring after short drives.
Definitely anxious to find out how she drives after this.

PARTS WAITING TO BE INSTALLED:
JDM front grille
Possibly fortune auto 500 gen 6 Black coilovers with swift springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Motivatedtunas 2015 ISM STI

The nameless has a nice sound, but it becomes pretty loud and has a drone on the highway after you add a downpipe. The drone of the Nameless 4inch seems to agitate my dog when she's in the back seat and I've also had a few back seat passengers complain. I am switching to a Cobb CBE in the next few weeks. Just something to think about if you plan on driving around with your nice looking dog.

#3 ·
Re: Motivatedtunas 2015 ISM STI

The nameless has a nice sound, but it becomes pretty loud and has a drone on the highway after you add a downpipe. The drone of the Nameless 4inch seems to agitate my dog when she's in the back seat and I've also had a few back seat passengers complain. I am switching to a Cobb CBE in the next few weeks. Just something to think about if you plan on driving around with your nice looking dog.

Ah that's true. I've not heard any negative things about the Cobb CBE. Was hoping for a little crackle pop but definitely can't stand all the excess noise/drone in the cabin. Allll these choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.