Active Participant
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

bmize89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2009 STI DGM Hatchback

Hello lady's and gents,

My name is Brandon and I am currently living in fort Worth Texas and I am testing the waters and posting my 2009 STI hatchback for sale. The sole reason for this is I desperately need a truck for work. So I'll give a brief run down of the car and what all it's had done to it. Also everything was done by a professional shop/ dealership with paperwork.

Motor: The car has 102,xxx mikes on the chassis but i blew the rings, naturally. So the motor was rebuilt and has some upgraded internals so ringland failure will not be an issue and it can handle more power. The motor was built by Ryan at Auto Science in Lewisville, TX. I have all the paperwork work for the build. Due to the rings failing (blow-by: turbo shaft play) the turbo was replaced with a new OEM turbo also by Auto Science. It has an upgraded steering rack to a new 2015 STI quick response steering rack done by Auto Science. I brought the vehicle to hiley subaru in Fort Worth,TX and they did a complete check of the vehicle and replaced virtually everything except for the tansmission itself. For example, they replaced the A/C compressor with a new one, new motor and tranny mounts and much more which is all laid out on the work order sheets i have from them. The car is essentially stock except for an Invidia Q300 catback exhuast, Cobb accessport V3,The clutch was replaced at the time of the motor being rebuilt as well. Also as per the direction of Auto Science the oil has always been changed every 3k miles with full synthetic Liqui Moly 5w-30 with OEM Subaru oil filters. Aside from everything listed above the car is stock albieght most of the parts were replaced with OEM stock parts so the car is basically new and a very good platform for either a daily driver or somebody who wants to start with a non abused STI hatchback that has potential to start immediately putting some good power down. All of the engine work, turbo, steering rack and other performance-based items were all done by Auto Science in Lewisville, Texas (they specialize in Subarus and Ryan is a wizard). Aside from that all of the other various mechanical parts, wearable items, and all other parts were done by Hiley Subaru in Fort Worth, Texas. As I said I have paperwork supporting all of this but I just wanted it to be known that this STI was not repaired / built at all by anybody inexperienced (not a personal project) it was all done professionally which I have all the proof of. Also It has the Cobb shifter and shifter bushing pack installed. Duralast Gold battery was bought and installed 3 months ago so it still is under warranty for 5 years.

Suspension:

The car has new OEM STI shocks and struts all the way around which have roughly around 20,000 miles on them. I do have a set of used RCE black springs "regular guy" that I will just throw in for free, I just never got around to installing them. The only aftermarket / performance part on the suspension is it has a WhiteLine crossmember brace which was purchased off of rallysportdirect and professionally installed.

Exterior:*

Upgraded LED daytime running/high beam bulbs and upgraded fog light bulbs. New OEM STI HIDs and the vertical movement that the STI offers has been adjusted to allow for maximum visibility. Both headlights have been sanded and refinished to look new. LED license plate lights, rear bumper tow hook installed, Rally Armor polyurethane mud flaps (black with red letters), rear fenders are rolled and pulled and the fronts have a slight roll so the splash gaurds could be kept in place (fender roll and pull was done professionally and there is no cracking of the paint whatsoever). It has Enkei RPF1's in silver 18x8.5 +40 for practical driving. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires that are relatively new with a warranty from discount tire that will carry over. Has Stoptech Sport brake pads front and rear that have 8000 miles on them as well as Centric Premium High-Carbon rotors front and rear which was all bought from rallysportdirect. When the brakes where done the OEM brake lines were also replaced with Goodridge G-stop stainless steel brake lines front and rear. Full*tint all the way around, I may be forgetting something's but moving on. I have 2, 5mm hubcentric wheel spacers and 2, 8mm hubcentric wheel spacers that are not in use but I'll also throw in for free.

Interior:

Pioneer*AVH-4201NEX in dash Apple car play and Android auto headunit thats fantastic snd offers so many options if youd like a sound system. Cobb Accessport V3 with suction mount and all connections needed. Black Alcantara with red sticking shift boot, Cobb tuning black and red delrin shift knob. Full interior LED light conversion. Aside from that it has all the factory floor mats, owner's manual, spare tire and everything that it came with from the factory.

Since the motor was built the car has been on the stock tune, the Accessport is used to monitor levels and run data logs. Also this isn't my daily driver so I drive it once or maybe twice a week so the mileage won't go up too much. I'm sure I'm forgetting somethings but if i remember I will update the post. I have all the stock parts and they will come with the purchase. Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. The car runs perfect and has absolutely no issues which is why I'm not 100% sure on letting it go but i need a truck which ive put off getting for too long. I will entertain reasonable offers and please serious inquires only. I'm located in the Dallas/ Fort Worth, TX area as well. Since I might miss a message on here you can reach me easier/faster via email at [email protected] or by call/text at 817-three5three-one588

*I'm asking $23,000 for the car and everything or best offer based on the fact that everything mechanically has essentially been replaced within the last ten thousand Miles except for the transmission because this year's model 6-speed transmission is virtually bulletproof. Shifting is very knotchy, no slop, and syncros are perfect. The interior is mint, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the interior at all it's a nonsmoker vehicle, no dogs, or kids and there are no stains in the seats at all and one more thing about the interior if there are any other Subaru owners out there they know that when it either gets very hot outside or very cold, especially the cold, a lot of the interior pieces rattle when you drive. I have identified all of those parts that do that commonly and they have been secured so that that no longer happens so all around it feels a lot more solid. the exterior is in very good condition as well there is no major dents or anything like that but there are a couple of items just based on the miles on that original paint job which are the clear vinyl part that goes on around the hood scoop it's almost like an inch or so needs to be taken off and redone and that's not expensive at all I just haven't gotten around to doing it. Then there are two other items as well both of which were there before I got the vehicle. The first thing is on the rear bumper there is a small crack in it and I'm not sure what that's from I've never had any issues with it and the pain around it is not feeling at all you have to get kind of close to see it as well but full disclosure. The second item is the driver side side skirt near the front tire seems as if the prior owner did not Jack the car up at the correct lift points and caused a little bit of Boeing I guess in two little spots on the front part of the side skirt and that's not very noticeable but it is there, I'm unsure if it can be fixed easily or not I just haven't done anything about it because it has it bothered me too much. I would say worst case scenario you would just have to get another driver side side skirt and replace it.*but all in all mechanically this STI is essentially brand new with a modern head unit that supports Apple carplay and Android auto and an all-around fantastic condition hatchback STI, which they stop making hatchback STI's so there's somewhat of a rare commodity to find unabused. so all reasonable offers will be considered and I'm not really in a rush to sell but I would like to sell fairly quickly so please contact me via email at bmize89gmail.com or you can call / text me at 817-three53-1five88. thanks for looking and have a great day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Likes 0 Dislikes 0