FS (USA,OH): 520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO
520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > FS (USA,OH): 520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO

Old 09-29-19, 09:29 AM   #1
Pathogen
Becoming A Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Pathogen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO

Selling my awesome hatch I bought from another member here almost 6 years ago. This one is truly special so I please ask that you read the whole ad.

The basic info:

Built motor from slick Motorsports who is know as one of the best in the area! Rotated turbo fabbed up by Slick with a rotated stock manifold and a Xona Rotor XR6564 turbo. COBB flex fuel and a bunch of Radium fuel goodies. Alcantara wrapped interior. Only thing not wrapped is the upper dash and rear door cards. 7 year G techniq ceramic coating done 3 years ago.
The car has been super reliable since the initial motor build. Only a few hiccups here and there that turned out to be minor sensor issues.

It was run at 350whp for 15k miles on the built motor, and the last 10k have been at 520whp. The car has always been tuned by Nate at TPG Tuning through a Cobb AP. I have been daily driving the car the past year and a half which is why the miles are going up quicker.

Almost 130K on the odometer. I have a log of pretty much every time the car was touch since new. It's pretty thorough. I truly don't beat on this car beyond what it's made for and everyone that knows me can vouch for that.

The response with a turbo this size is great and much better then I expected. There is more room to grow with a second fuel pump (limiting factor).

This shouldn't be a DD, but can be. This car is best enjoyed when dusted off for one or two commutes a week and the weekends! The more I go without driving the car, the more I enjoy it and smile while driving it.

The bad:

Like any 08 it has some scratches. The lower section of the front bumper is scraped up, there is a larger paint blemish on the lower driver side rear bumper, and a scratch that just popped up near the door handle. The Clutch chatters as do most 6 puck clutches this aggressive, but engages very well and doesn't slip at all under full load.

Mods:

- Forged bottom end
- Tomei UEL headers (4 to 1)
- Custom Slick Motorsport rotated turbo kit including 3.5" intake
- Xona Rotor XR6564 turbo
- Tial QRJ BOV
- Turbosmart 45mm waste gate with screamer pipe
- Company 23 anti surge boost controller
- Custom FMIC kit with a rotated intake manifold which retains the AC
- Radium fuel rails run in parallel
- Injector Dynamics 1700cc injectors
- DW 300c fuel pump
- Cobb flex fuel with fuel pressure sensor
- Radium fuel filter
- Radium AOS
- Clutchmaster FX400 6 puck clutch
- Invidia Q300 cat back
- TIC short shift kit with all of the bushings
- JPM coach works full alcantara interior minus the rear doors and upper dash (5k+)
- Every other JPM alcantara piece you can buy including the cowl
- Custom 3 gauge A pillar with Defi boost and AEM wide band gauges (1 open spot)
- COBB accessport V3
- A lot of custom brackets
- Wedsport SA72R 18x9.5 wheels wrapped in new 275 35 18 federal 595's
- Whiteline front an rear sway bars
- Front suspension overhauled with new spindles, balljoints, bearings, and bushings at 75k
- DBA slotted rotors with hawk pads
- Full Gtechiq crystal serum professional ceramic coating (7 year warranty)
- Debadged besides the rear STi badge
- full interior was pulled and covered in dynomat
- OEM roof rack and bike rack included to do Subaru things

Please reach out to me with any questions at all. My reason for selling is to get into something DD-able that we can also use for development at work. This thing has been fun, but I'm ready for a more mature and stock-ish setup.
Attached Thumbnails
520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO-fullsizeoutput_427-jpeg   520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO-img_4409-jpg   520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO-img_5285-jpg   520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO-fullsizeoutput_425-jpeg   520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO-b0jewwnlr5ebjum2ft8lhq-jpg  

520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO-6bgnrji9rrk86iqlh7hohq-jpg   520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO-kat5sc1arhoi7axu9dwokq-jpg   520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO-img_4507-jpg  

Last edited by Pathogen; 10-06-19 at 02:28 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-19, 02:29 PM   #2
Pathogen
Becoming A Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Pathogen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 520 Whp 08 STi Hatch **Lots of extras** 18.5k OBO

Price drop! quality built car, someone pick this up!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement