GD: yamahaSHO's Street Car - Officially For Sale! - Page 208 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
yamahaSHO's Street Car - Officially For Sale!
yamahaSHO's Street Car - Officially For Sale!
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GD: yamahaSHO's Street Car - Officially For Sale!

Old 09-30-19, 05:53 PM   #2071
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

Got2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to all
Default Re: yamahaSHO's Street Car - Detailed the car... Might be pending sale.

Cool, I think I saw the video on the Book of Faces.

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-19, 06:11 AM   #2072
yamahaSHO
BROtuner
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Car: 2005 WRB
Fav Mod: Equal Length Header
My Subaru Parts for sale

yamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant future
Default Re: yamahaSHO's Street Car - Detailed the car... Might be pending sale.

I submitted my car at The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer last night, so I hope to have it up there soon. Once the review it and get back to me, I remembered I had some more to add. I did end up taking it for a bunch of pictures... Cleanest I've seen the car, and it's always been clean.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-07-19, 10:52 AM   #2073
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

Got2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to all
Default Re: yamahaSHO's Street Car - Officially For Sale!

How much are you asking?

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-07-19, 10:53 AM   #2074
yamahaSHO
BROtuner

My Subaru Parts for sale

yamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant futureyamahaSHO has a brilliant future

It should be on BaT in a few days. I have already submitted the auction and have received a response a few minutes ago. I guess it will go for what it goes for.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-10-19, 07:53 AM   #2075
yamahaSHO
BROtuner

My Subaru Parts for sale

It was approved to be on BaT, but it's like a 2 week wait for them to get a draft done for me.

I realized that my phone takes better pictures than my 2010 Canon point and shoot camera, so I went out for some better pictures.

Moved my speakers into the garage. I look forward to using these in the shop when it's up. After talking with the city and such, I've had two surveys done and the architect is coming over today. Plan to break ground in the Spring at this point.

That little amplifier on the table has plenty of juice t run these speakers effortlessly above 100 db across the garage. I think I measured 110 yesterday, just to see how loud it was when I turned it up.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM   #2076
yamahaSHO
BROtuner

My Subaru Parts for sale

Not going to lie, it was cool when I was scrolling through Netflix and I see my name on the Fastest Car preview.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement