FS (USA,CA): SoCal 2015+ STi Part-Out - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
SoCal 2015+ STi Part-Out
SoCal 2015+ STi Part-Out
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > FS (USA,CA): SoCal 2015+ STi Part-Out

Old 04-14-19, 08:01 PM   #1
LexCredendi
Contributor
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

LexCredendi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SoCal 2015+ STi Part-Out

Getting rid of what’s left of my old stuff. Local pick-up at 19759 E Colima Rd Suite #1, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 by appointment. First-come, first-serve basis. I recently had a guy try to delay a week every week for a month and a half. Not cool.

Edit: I've put serious prices here now.

OEM STi-embroidered floor mats: I used these floor mats exactly two days: the day I bought the car and brought it hope, and the day I went to go sell it. It didn't matter to the dealership what mats were included so I put the all-weathers in and took these with me. Only driver's side mat was used those two times, passenger side and rear floor mats have never seen any shoes on them. They are basically in pristine condition. FastWRX has it listed for $99 + shipping. Selling for $70.

OEM 2015 STi Downpipe/Catalytic Converter: Got popped by the cops for hooning, street racing, or just a ricer exhaust in general and that pesky state ref ticket? I got you, fam. Used for 12,000 miles on my car, removed when I got my Cobb stage 3 installed. Car spun a rod bearing 16 hours later, but not with this on the car, no siree. Sells in two pieces for $857.24 + $720.78 (1577.92 total) on parts.Subaru.com. I am asking for $500 OBO, not really sure what this is worth, offer me something!

OEM Subaru Wheel Lock Kit: Sells on Amazon Prime for $35.69. Used them on my stock wheels, car was sold without them on. Asking $25.

2015+ STi Heads, HeadGames Customized: Sent my heads to get worked on by HeadGames once the rod bearings in my motor spun. I’ll post a picture of my receipt so you see what’s included, but it’s the pocket port, bronze guides, valve job, chambers, lash, mill, assembled with Ferrea 6000 series stock size valves, GSC beehive spring-kit with HeadGames custom retainer and manley locks, and Kelford 220-C cams. Cams should be there, not sure why it was invoiced separately, but yeah. I paid $3798 for this setup, not even considering the cost of the stock heads themselves. I’m asking $2400. Basically buy discounted HeadGames package and get heads for free.

-------------------------------------------------
Sold
-------------------------------------------------

2018 STi RA Stock Airbox: Looks like the stock RA intake sells for like $198.21 or something, I dunno. Kinda crazy for an intake that just has no milk jug sound bottle, a different intake duct/snorkel, and a inlet pipe with no resonator pipe that leads to the firewall, but meh. If you want a piece of RA in your car or want to stick with an OEM Subaru intake system that’s somehow different from your STi’s intake system, then here you go. Asking $198.20 + your soul because it’s RA parts OBO, feel free to offer away.

Weathertech floor mats: The best damn floor mats in the world, IMO. I have used, currently use, and will continue to use them in every single car I own. I used them for 12,000 miles, driver's side shows signs of use thanks to some stubborn dirt (since drivers side was obviously used the most) but otherwise all floor mats front and rear are physically in great shape. I paid $197.90 shipped to me from Weathertech. Not cheap floor mats, but quality isn't cheap. A lot better than the trashy OEM all-weather mats. Asking $120.

McGard Black Chrome Lug Nut Set: Sells for $101.69 on Amazon Prime. Used them on my old set of TE37s that I sold a while back. Found the lug nuts sitting around. Asking $65.

-----------------------------
The following stuff was both installed and removed from my car by a shop and shipped to me in a box. As I do not know the original hardware involved, and was not present for installation and removal, I cannot guarantee that all hardware is included, so I am willing to let it all go for reasonably cheap.
-----------------------------

IAG Performance Street Series Air/Oil Separator for 2008-2014 WRX, 2008-2019 STi: Black version. Used it for 16 hours before my car spun a rod bearing. I cannot guarantee that I have everything needed to install this as I just received things back tossed in a box in a bit of a mess. Willing to get rid of it relatively cheap, though. Sells for $399.99 on IAG’s website, asking $240.

Perrin Alternator cover for 2002-2014 WRX, 2004-2019 STi Wrinkle red. Barely used (16 hours, yeah?). Sells for $65.77 new, asking $65.75 OBO. Offer away.

Perrin Radiator Shroud for 2015+ WRX/STi: Wrinkle Red. Comes in the configuration that is used for stock airbox/Cobb airbox/any intake that uses the OEM snorkel leading to the airbox. Plated half that is used for CAIs has been lost. Used for 16 hours before my old car spun a rod bearing. Sells for $99 on SubiSpeed new, asking $98.99 OBO. Yep, OBO.

Perrin Boost Solenoid Cover for 2008-2019 STi: Wrinkle red, also barely used (those 16 hours, yep). Sells from Perrin direct for $44.10. Asking $44.09 OBO. Throw a number.

Perrin Brake Master Cylinder Brace for 2015+WRX/STi: Used for 16 hours before I spun a rod bearing. Sells for $135 new on SubiSpeed. Asking $134.99 OBO, that magical OBO.

Perrin Firewall Grommet for 2015-2018 WRX/STi & Cobb Intake Throttle Body Coupler for 2015+ STi: Perrin Firewall Grommet is brand new in box, never used. SubiSpeed sells it for $16.20 Cobb coupler was used for 16 hours before my motor spun a rod bearing. Sells new for $40 on SubiSpeed. Asking for $56.18 OBO for both. Coupling these items together because they are two low-price items, toss me an offer.

Last edited by LexCredendi; 04-23-19 at 11:21 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-19, 08:01 PM   #2
LexCredendi
Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Default Re: SoCal 2015+ STi Part-Out

Last edited by LexCredendi; 04-17-19 at 05:54 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-14-19, 08:02 PM   #3
LexCredendi
Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Last edited by LexCredendi; 04-23-19 at 11:21 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-19, 08:14 PM   #4
LexCredendi
Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Last edited by LexCredendi; 04-17-19 at 05:56 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-19-19, 05:39 PM   #5
LexCredendi
Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Bump.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0