IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless Axleback, GR Embroidered STI Mats

FS (USA,OH): 
4K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  WillD 
#1 · (Edited)
I traded my 2013 STI Sedan in almost two months ago now and I still have some stuff sitting around my house/garage that I'd like to get rid of!

RaceComp Engineering Sway Bars.
Front and rear. Both 25.5mm
Like new condition. Also included are Whiteline rear sway bar support braces as well.
Price: $300 shipped! - SOLD

Nameless Axleback
I had this on the car for around 20k miles. It is how the car should come from the factory IMO. :) It is dirty in the picture, but it will clean up with a little TLC, some #0000 steel wool and metal polish. ;)
Price: $210 shipped!

JDM Rear Fog Light
JDM black plastic inserts included.
Price: $180 shipped! SOLD
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/743/L3bYOW.jpg

JDM Dual Console Box
Comes with everything even the instructions. This was one of my favorite mods and one of the first things that I purchased for the car.
Price: $110 shipped. SOLD!
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/540/yVXf2K.jpg

Rally Armor Mud Flaps (black with red logo)
All mounting hardware and brackets are included. Even comes in the original RA box! :) I also included some extra bumper clips that I had.
Price: $130 shipped! - SOLD
(Sorry they're a little dirty)

CDM (Canadian) Embroidered Mats
I was severely disappointed to learn that Canada got mats with STI embroidered on them, so I ordered myself a set and had them shipped here! Not only are they embroidered, but they also feel so much nicer than the OE mats.
Price: $100 shipped. - SOLD

Subtle Solutions Licence Plate Delete
I never installed this. I didn't want to put the holes in my bumper to use the holes drilled in the plate delete and I didn't feel like figuring out an alternative mounting method. Comes with everything just like it would when ordered from Subtle Solutions!
Price: $40 shipped. SOLD

WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liners (Front and Rear)
Like new condition. I even use the WeatherTech cleaner and protectant on these every time I washed them.
Price: $125 shipped. SOLD

2011 Enkeis w/ Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3
My winter wheels and tires. No TPMS. Center caps included. 5-6/32nds on all tires. I was planning on using them for 1 more winter. Tires are 245/40/18 and the wheels are 18x8.5 +55, 5x114.3.
Price: $750. Shipping at buyer's expense! SOLD

See less See more
#4 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.