IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS (PA/WMD): Whiteline, Kartboy, Invidia, Defi, Grimmspeed, etc.

SOLD: 
2K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  Endymion 
#1 · (Edited)
I traded in my '07 STi back in March 08 and am just now getting around to clearing out my old parts. Some of it is used, some items are brand new. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Drivetrain:

Unabomber's Sexy Rearend - $85 shipped - brand new, hasn't been out of its packaging. Includes Kartboy botox bolts, Kartboy rear subframe outrigger bushings, and TiC rear differential mount bushings. [ pic 1 2 ]

***SOLD*** Whiteline 05+ WRX and STi Steering rack bushings - $60 shipped - brand new, hasn't been out of its packaging. [ pic 1 ]

Suspension:

***SOLD*** Whiteline STi 27mm adj front swaybar - $165+shipping - used for ~7k miles. Some of the paint has flecked off. I can media blast, prime and paint if necessary.
***SOLD*** Whiteline STi 24mm adj rear swaybar - $150+shipping - used for ~7k miles. Some of the paint has flecked off. I can media blast, prime and paint if necessary.

***SOLD*** Kartboy front and rear endlinks - $150 shipped - used for ~7k miles. The endlinks are in great shape. The mounting hardware (bolts, nuts, washers, spacers) have very little corrosion.

***SOLD*** GTSPEC Fender Braces - $180 + shipping - brand new, never used. These are seriously meaty. [ pic 1 ]

Engine/Performance:

***SOLD*** Cobb Accessport v2 - $475 shipped - used for 10k miles. Was in the car to flash stage 2 and to unmarry it before I sold the car. [ pics: 1 2 3 ]

***SOLD*** Invidia Divorced Wastegate Catless Downpipe - $180 + shipping - used for 10k miles. Tapped for a wideband O2 sensor. Slight scrape along the bottom, but did not dent or pierce the pipe. [ pic 1 2 ]

Grimmspeed PPC'd topfeed TGV deletes - $260 + shipping - Brand new, never used. Ported, polished and ceramic coated black. Comes with 3mm phenolic spacers. [ pic 1 2 3 ]

***SOLD*** Grimmspeed PPC'd exhaust manifold and high-flow crosspipe - $475 + shipping - Brand new, never used. Ported, polished and ceramic coated black. Tapped for EGT. Includes all gaskets necessary for installation.

***SOLD*** Perrin Lightened Crank Pulley - $75 shipped - used for ~10k miles. [ pic 1 ]

Exterior:

***SOLD*** RallyArmor UR mudflaps w/ blue logo - $100 shipped - used for ~7k miles. I was unable to get one of the anchors out of the plastic wheel well liner on either of the front flaps. Otherwise, I have all mounting hardware required. [ pic 1 ]

***SOLD*** '07 wingless WRB WRX trunk lid (debadged) and tension bars - 300 picked up - used for ~5k miles. There is one ridiculously small ding from an acorn and one small scratch in the clearcoat. [ pic 1 2 ]

Interior:

***SOLD*** Defi BF Amber Gauges and Control Unit - $825 shipped - brand new, never used/opened. I have EGT, Oil PSI and Boost, all in Imperial units. [ pic 1 ]

See less See more
#7 ·
Interested in:

-GT Spec Fender Braces
-Defi Oil Pressure Gauge

Let me know best possible price shipped for each or package deal. Thanks!

#12 · (Edited)
I'm interested in the Invidia Downpipe, will it bolt up to any CBE?

will you do $200 shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.