(OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhaust - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
(OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhaust
(OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhaust
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > (OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhaust
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-09, 03:28 PM   #1
2nedSTI
Advanced Contributor Level 3
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Car: 04 STI WRB/GLD
Fav Mod: None
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

2nedSTI is on a distinguished road
Default (OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhaust

Back up for sale are the following items that were removed from my 04 STI. Some of the buyers fell through last time, so I'm going to attempt this again! The prices are somewhat negotiable, just ask. The items are described to the best of my knowledge and prices DO NOT include shipping. (Any questions just ask or email me at [email protected]) All parts will be cleaned before packaging!

1) K&N Typhoon intake system - comes with all hardware and couplers. the top rubber strip needs glued back down but otherwise in great shape. $100 + Shipping.

2) Sparco Globe-X Shift Knob - There is a small scratch on the top but not bad as seen in the pics. Knob has a great weight and feel to it when installed. $50 + shipping.

3) 04 STi Struts w/ Tein H-Tech Springs - These struts were removed from my car at 75k, but had previously been replaced under warranty, first owner estimated at 35k or so. The rears have a light clunk to them that goes away with a regreasing. The springs are in good shape and provide a nice ride and stance on the car. I've never driven on stock springs so I don't know how they compare?? $300 + shipping (Will split up with buyers for both...$150 for springs, $200 for struts)

4) 04 STi Stock Exhaust - The exhaust is in good shape with no dents or dings, and the tip is still shiney new looking. It was removed from my car at 80k with absolutely no issues. Will ship with new hardened hardware. $100 + shipping.

My zipcode here is 43762 if that helps estimate shipping costs. If you're local, you're more than welcome to pick these items up and I can be coaxed to meet partway if necessary. I accept paypal and it's first cash first serve! -Brent

Show:Kartboy Exhaust Hangers, Snorkus Delete, Tein Springs, Tail Conversion, Autometer Gauges and Pod, Painted Shift Trim, Sparco Globe-X Shift Knob, SPT Turbo Heatshield, Red Hazard Button, Polished Intercooler and BPV, Graphite Headlight Housings, Kenwood, Alpine, Red Light Mod, WRX Interior Swap, Intercooler Screen. Go: K&N Drop In, HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust, Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings, BC Racing Coilovers, GMS Short Shifter.

Last edited by 2nedSTI; 06-21-09 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Add location to title
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-09, 04:23 PM   #2
STIBungy
Advanced Contributor Level 5
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Car: 04 PSM STI
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

STIBungy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: (OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhau

Take the springs/shocks with you and I'll meet up with you.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-26-09, 04:49 PM   #3
2nedSTI

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Default Re: (OH) K&N intake, Sparco globe-x, 04 STI struts (Tein springs), Stock 04 STI exhau

Quote:
Originally Posted by STIBungy View Post
Take the springs/shocks with you and I'll meet up with you.
Assuming they can be taken on the plane...and you paid up front including extra baggage cost, consider it done!

That would be a first for me anyhow...

Show:Kartboy Exhaust Hangers, Snorkus Delete, Tein Springs, Tail Conversion, Autometer Gauges and Pod, Painted Shift Trim, Sparco Globe-X Shift Knob, SPT Turbo Heatshield, Red Hazard Button, Polished Intercooler and BPV, Graphite Headlight Housings, Kenwood, Alpine, Red Light Mod, WRX Interior Swap, Intercooler Screen. Go: K&N Drop In, HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust, Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings, BC Racing Coilovers, GMS Short Shifter.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-09, 10:48 AM   #4
2nedSTI

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Best day of the week bump

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-28-09, 06:06 AM   #5
2nedSTI

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Few hours left before I leave for Breck!

BUMP!!

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 03-06-09, 04:39 PM   #6
2nedSTI

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Back in OH bump.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 03-17-09, 08:11 PM   #7
2nedSTI

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Bump........

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-08-09, 04:13 AM   #8
2nedSTI

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

TTT in hopes of selling this stuff!

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-08-09, 04:00 PM   #9
Rally STi Guy

Car: Siver 04 STIi
Fav Mod: RCE sway bars
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Rally STi Guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Would you be willing to just sell the rear struts? With that said how long does the clunk go away for after you grease them? Do they just have the stock hats? or have you upgraded to Group N?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-09-09, 06:02 PM   #10
2nedSTI

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally STi Guy View Post
Would you be willing to just sell the rear struts? With that said how long does the clunk go away for after you grease them? Do they just have the stock hats? or have you upgraded to Group N?
At this time I'm still looking to sell them as a full set, if someone stepped up to buy the fronts I'd seperate them. They just come with the stock tophats, and the clunk really depends on how good of a job you do cleaning and regreasing them. There are tons of threads on here regarding the clunk that give better insight than I could though.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread