How do I cancel my membership? - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
How do I cancel my membership?
How do I cancel my membership?
Go Back   STI Forums > > > How do I cancel my membership?

Old 10-02-19, 08:20 PM   #1
vinnycenzo
Silver Member
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 18 WRX & 08STI Hatch
Fav Mod: Exhaust
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

vinnycenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How do I cancel my membership?

I’m getting charged every month and i do not see anywhere, where I can cancel my membership.

Any help?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-19, 12:36 AM   #2
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

Got2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to all
Default Re: How do I cancel my membership?

Send a message to [email protected], if that doesn't work, look up admin in the members list and PM them from here.

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-04-19, 06:56 AM   #3
enoxard
Advanced Mastery Level III
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Fav Mod: kung f00 skillz!
My Subaru Parts for sale

enoxard has a spectacular aura aboutenoxard has a spectacular aura about

call your cc company and tell them you are unable to stop the charges.. also tell them that this has been an on-going problem and to reverse previous charges.

this site has really taken a shit over the years. as evidenced by the now 3 year old calendar on the landing page.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-19, 02:58 PM   #4
kickerdlx
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Car: GRB STI
Fav Mod: Factory Sub
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

kickerdlx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by enoxard View Post
call your cc company and tell them you are unable to stop the charges.. also tell them that this has been an on-going problem and to reverse previous charges.

this site has really taken a shit over the years. as evidenced by the now 3 year old calendar on the landing page.
+1 on contacting the cc company

enoxard, how so? I've been wondering why the post are few and far between from the time I signed up. People going to instagram and facebook groups over iwsti? Everyone has the answers so they don't post (since the STI is basically the same since 2004)? Admin team banned too many users? Or, too many current user talk out of their butt and scare off new users. Combo of all that???
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-05-19, 11:52 AM   #5
STINick19
Advanced Contributor Level 1

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

STINick19 is on a distinguished road

I think social media plays a large part. Maybe things will pick back up once the next gen STI is released with an FA engine. However, nasioc is much more active and already has a jump start on the FA discussions... but there's also a lot of misinformation over there. The same can be said about social media though.. some of the stuff I've read on there is quite comical.

Sadly, I think forums are a dying breed except for those of us that have used them for a long time. Social media is the first stop for younger generations.

Last edited by STINick19; 10-06-19 at 08:19 AM.
Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Old 10-06-19, 06:23 AM   #6
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite

My Subaru Parts for sale

Got2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to all

Quote:

Leading up to Kevin selling it and since, yes.

Protune video

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 10-06-19, 06:25 AM   #7
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerdlx View Post
+1 on contacting the cc company

enoxard, how so? I've been wondering why the post are few and far between from the time I signed up. People going to instagram and facebook groups over iwsti? Everyone has the answers so they don't post (since the STI is basically the same since 2004)? Admin team banned too many users? Or, too many current user talk out of their butt and scare off new users. Combo of all that???
Other places to post. The Subaru groups on Facebook are too many. And NO the admins didn't Ban too many users, SMH. Plus this Forum is not promoted anywhere at all.

Protune video

Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 10-06-19, 09:11 PM   #8
vinnycenzo
Silver Member

Car: 18 WRX & 08STI Hatch
Fav Mod: Exhaust
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

vinnycenzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

will be doing that, thanks. glad im not just dumba and couldnt figure it out on here. theres literally no where, where you can edit your membership.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-07-19, 04:33 AM   #9
mheyman
Gold Member
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Fav Mod: Camber Camber Camber
My Subaru Parts for sale

mheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of light

the above and the fact that the STI community is small - many of the other groups are all Subaru, and the performance ones are Turbo Subi or WRX-STI

Then we have Subies lastest performance model where 209 will be built, most will stay stock cause they believe it is a collectors item, or because a race class requires that, or because SOA is god so how could anyone best it . . . and one or two will buy cause really is the best thing to start with, they have the money, and they will do the "Replace All Things" anyway - exactly as builder and racers do with every other STI now . . . but ho much activity is 209 cars, mostly the same as ours gonna bring. Maybe they wont even find us when they search for S209!

If you think you should have lower r's at cruise you're in the wrong car

I become a more loyal IAG customer every time I drive my STI

Last edited by mheyman; 10-07-19 at 07:31 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement