GR Sedan: Tyler's '13 SWP STI-- 417WHP/427WTQ E85 @24psi - Page 15 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Tyler's '13 SWP STI-- 417WHP/427WTQ E85 @24psi
Tyler's '13 SWP STI-- 417WHP/427WTQ E85 @24psi
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GR Sedan: Tyler's '13 SWP STI-- 417WHP/427WTQ E85 @24psi

Old 01-30-17, 06:47 PM   #141
tylerandreas
Developing Advanced Mastery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Wingless
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

tylerandreas is a jewel in the roughtylerandreas is a jewel in the roughtylerandreas is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tyler's '13 SWP STI--Updated 1/25/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebie View Post
Lollll also, that Evap line goes right to the strut tower to that goofy thing that looks like a horn. I have a picture, it sucks ass though lol. Hard to take a decent pic of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, that horn thing is gone now. Tyler's '13 SWP STI-- 417WHP/427WTQ E85 @24psi

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-17, 10:01 PM   #142
tylerandreas

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

tylerandreas is a jewel in the roughtylerandreas is a jewel in the roughtylerandreas is a jewel in the rough

update.

IAG AOS
Mishimotor Oil Cooler
Radiator hoses
2 ground wires
Front O2 Sensor
Flex Fuel wires
Intake
TMIC
Battery
Plug in the rest of the plugs that might be hanging out.
Start up tune from my tuner.

I think this is it for now.

Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Old 01-31-17, 03:08 AM   #143
Joebie
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Fav Mod: The car...
My Subaru Parts for sale

Joebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerandreas View Post
Ok, that horn thing is gone now. Tyler's '13 SWP STI-- 417WHP/427WTQ E85 @24psi

Hmm, then I believe the line that comes off of that goes to the solenoid that sits (sat) on the manifold right by the intake pipe.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-17, 07:18 AM   #144
tylerandreas

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:

Hmm, then I believe the line that comes off of that goes to the solenoid that sits (sat) on the manifold right by the intake pipe.
Yea, I figured it out yesterday. There is a T right there, it gets plugged onto there.

So I'm wanting to finish everything up tonight. I'll probably go into my tuners tomorrow if he doesn't call me back. Just want this start up tune.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 01-31-17, 07:22 AM   #145
tylerandreas

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Also, it really has been a while since I wrenched on things for more than 2 hours. My finger tips are so sore. haha when I was in the oil field I felt like I had the toughest finger tips. now they are little bitches.
Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Old 01-31-17, 08:32 AM   #146
Joebie
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

Joebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Also, it really has been a while since I wrenched on things for more than 2 hours. My finger tips are so sore. haha when I was in the oil field I felt like I had the toughest finger tips. now they are little bitches.
When I first started working on cars I felt like I could turn a wrench for hours and not get fatigued. Now my arms go numb LOL Especially if I'm laying on my back underneath
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 01-31-17, 08:58 AM   #147
Nbrac27
Advanced Contributor Level 1

Fav Mod: Feal 441
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Nbrac27 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tyler's '13 SWP STI--Updated 1/31/2017

Oh man, just caught up on everything in here, seems like you're getting close to getting her going again!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 01-31-17, 05:40 PM   #148
tylerandreas

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

So, anyone that has ran a street IAG AOS. The two vacuum ports up top, both of those go to the inlet? The instructions say run it one of the blow by sensors, and the other to another inlet spot. So, the first spot where they want me to run it isn't a spot anymore with my COBB Inlet. I don't even know where to route it now. Can I just plug one of the two holes?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-01-17, 03:13 AM   #149
Joebie
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
So, anyone that has ran a street IAG AOS. The two vacuum ports up top, both of those go to the inlet? The instructions say run it one of the blow by sensors, and the other to another inlet spot. So, the first spot where they want me to run it isn't a spot anymore with my COBB Inlet. I don't even know where to route it now. Can I just plug one of the two holes?
Yes, I have mine tee'd in. I believe I have it run slightly different now, but can't remember. I only have one blow by sensor plumbed in.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-01-17, 07:09 AM   #150
tylerandreas

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Yes, I have mine tee'd in. I believe I have it run slightly different now, but can't remember. I only have one blow by sensor plumbed in.

Image Link
Sweet, so I can just run both those hose to the inlet. Awesome. I'm pretty much done then. Only thing I haven't hooked up are the plugs for the Flex Fuel and I'm just going to have the shop do that cause I have no idea where they go after changing everything. I was going to start the car in my garage and do it's heat cycles and all that jazz. But I think I'm just going to take it to my tuner and have them double check my work, hook up the Flex Fuel kit, and then run it and check everything over again then get my break in tune on the car.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement