GR Hatch: 2014 DGM Sti *IAG*KillerB*ID* 467WHP/485WTQ E85 - Page 51 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
2014 DGM Sti  *IAG*KillerB*ID* 467WHP/485WTQ E85
2014 DGM Sti  *IAG*KillerB*ID* 467WHP/485WTQ E85
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GR Hatch: 2014 DGM Sti *IAG*KillerB*ID* 467WHP/485WTQ E85

Old 01-19-17, 08:48 AM   #501
Nbrac27
Advanced Contributor Level 1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Feal 441
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Nbrac27 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 2014 DGM Sti *IAG*KillerB*ID* 467WHP/485WTQ E85

Im so thankful I never had the craving for coffee and stayed away from it...

But unfortunately the military gave me a strong need to consume Monster's to get through the day most days essentially just one evil instead of another lol but I at least only drink the 0 cal/0 sugar ones.. but god only knows what else is in it to give it the same effect as the others ones
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-17, 08:54 AM   #502
tylerandreas
Developing Advanced Mastery

Fav Mod: Wingless
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

tylerandreas is a jewel in the roughtylerandreas is a jewel in the roughtylerandreas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebie View Post
I <3 coffee. Like, it's the only way I can make it in the morning. I wake up at 3:30AM for work. My buddy whom I have the shop with can't even stand the smell of it.

I do a pretty good job not drinking calories, at least in terms of soda/pop. I rarely drink anything other than water throughout the day, which is why I allow myself to drink booze Give and take. HAHA About 8 years ago I was drinking ~6 cans of pop a day.

That's my whole thing, I work out so I can eat. I'll never have a nicely defined 6 pack, and I'm mostly ok with that. In the right light, with the right angle, it comes in real good. I also love food, but I skip dessert more often than not.
There was a point in time I worked out to eat. Like literally, I did two-a-days with an hour of cardio in the morning and HIIT stuff in the afternoon for an hour+ just so I could eat like complete shit. baha it was awesome, just harder then what it was worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MazNJ View Post
If there wasn't coffee, there would be a pile of bodies around me. It's all that is keeping the world safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uh. baha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbrac27 View Post

But unfortunately the military gave me a strong need to consume Monster's to get through the day most days essentially just one evil instead of another lol but I at least only drink the 0 cal/0 sugar ones.. but god only knows what else is in it to give it the same effect as the others ones
I think they're just as bad for you. I guess it's the thought that counts. haha god.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 01-19-17, 08:55 AM   #503
Joebie
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Fav Mod: The car...
My Subaru Parts for sale

Joebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I had a buddy who was doing security detail overnights and he said they would take atropine and inject it into oranges and then consume the orange over time. Supposedly the orange would delay the instant *JOLT* of energy. Said it would keep you awake for days. I can not confirm any of this, as it's a story he told me. But yeah, I bet it's fun. LOL
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-17, 08:57 AM   #504
Joebie
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

Joebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the roughJoebie is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazNJ View Post
If there wasn't coffee, there would be a pile of bodies around me. It's all that is keeping the world safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True story.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 01-19-17, 08:59 AM   #505
Joebie
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerandreas View Post
There was a point in time I worked out to eat. Like literally, I did two-a-days with an hour of cardio in the morning and HIIT stuff in the afternoon for an hour+ just so I could eat like complete shit. baha it was awesome, just harder then what it was worth.
I always liked the idea of 2-a-days. Keyword, *idea*. LOL I don't do a whole lot of cardio. Mostly just picking things up, putting them down type stuff. Enough to distract me from daily stress. Mad respect for people who can pick that same stuff up, and put it down, a helluva lot faster than me.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 01-19-17, 09:17 AM   #506
Nbrac27
Advanced Contributor Level 1

Fav Mod: Feal 441
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Nbrac27 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I had a buddy who was doing security detail overnights and he said they would take atropine and inject it into oranges and then consume the orange over time. Supposedly the orange would delay the instant *JOLT* of energy. Said it would keep you awake for days. I can not confirm any of this, as it's a story he told me. But yeah, I bet it's fun. LOL
This sounds super interesting and worth trying on 24 hour posts lol might have to give it a go before I get out.. and if it works kick myself for not trying it during the previous 5 years that I could have really used it
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 01-19-17, 09:21 AM   #507
Joebie
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
This sounds super interesting and worth trying on 24 hour posts lol might have to give it a go before I get out.. and if it works kick myself for not trying it during the previous 5 years that I could have really used it
Check with Doc first! LOL
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 01-20-17, 03:33 AM   #508
Joebie
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

LOL Just realized all my picture links are dead. Le sigh. I'll work on fixing that.

Also updated mod list.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 01-20-17, 08:22 AM   #509
tylerandreas
Developing Advanced Mastery

Fav Mod: Wingless
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

tylerandreas is a jewel in the roughtylerandreas is a jewel in the roughtylerandreas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
LOL Just realized all my picture links are dead. Le sigh. I'll work on fixing that.

Also updated mod list.
rookie
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 01-20-17, 08:27 AM   #510
Joebie
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

Right :-(

It's Facebook. I swear! :-o I wish Amazon photos worked a little better, I use it to back all my stuff up, but their image linking doesn't work properly. (Unless they fixed it recently)
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement