GR Sedan: Four doors you say? Well then it's a family car! (Japan trip booked!) - Page 3 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Four doors you say? Well then it's a family car! (Japan trip booked!)
Four doors you say? Well then it's a family car! (Japan trip booked!)
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GR Sedan: Four doors you say? Well then it's a family car! (Japan trip booked!)

Old 09-19-15, 04:21 PM   #21
EMAGDNIM
Advanced Contributor Level 1
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Fav Mod: Shopping on YAJ/Up Garage
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

EMAGDNIM is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Four doors you say? Well then it's a family car! (Japan trip booked!)

Looks like I've been slacking a bit. Alright so where were we?

Oh yeah, so the Valenti lights are installed and are probably my fav update to the car. I really like the look of them, and the light output is great! I'll be sure to snag a few pictures once I can get someone else to sit in it for me.

I don't know what I was thinking but the rims have been ordered (take a guess if you will), and I snagged some used lugs. from the FS sections of the site...

Also my A pillar gauge pod arrived from JCS Pods. You know it's going to be quality when you're greeted with this lovely tag...

Like I had mentioned previously, the quality is awesome. It feels like OEM. There's no pits or noticeable smooth spots. It's going to look awesome once I get everything together.

I have to mention that the transaction was awesome, and they were quick to ship it out. I'd purchase from them again, and I'd recommend them to anyone here.

And since I bought the pods I'd have to order some gauges right? Well an order has been placed with Defi Japan since I have friends in the land of the rising sun who can order stuff for me (same with the rims). I've ordered 52MM set of Defi Advance CR (black faced) gauges. Turbo, oil pressure, oil temp, and water temp, and last but not least... the control box.

I also placed an order with another local company Touge Tuning for a Grimspeed up-pipe, SYM Performance dual gauge pod, and AEM wideband. Yeah it's going to be a bit busy, but meh... Something nice to stare at right?!
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-15, 09:13 PM   #22
Kevin4
Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: LBP 2017 WRX STI
Fav Mod: Sti Preformance Short Shifter
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Kevin4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Four doors you say? Well then it's a family car! (Japan trip booked!)

This is an awesome thread, keep it coming bro!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-02-15, 04:58 PM   #23
EMAGDNIM

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Cheers my man! I've been super busy as of late, but I managed to snap a terrible picture of the tails and rear brake light installed...

It was cold as hell, so I didn't take the time to set up a nice shot. Seriously it's my favourite mods so far. It looks a lot better then I had expected it. The quality is top notch for these pieces... Money well spent I'd say! Oh yeah... and is super bright.

Oh and HKS header?

Yeah, HKS header... It arrived in no time, and the yen to Canadian dollar is a heck of a lot better then versus the US.

I have a few more items that I would like to purchase, then I'm going to slow it down till I head to Japan in January...

Last edited by EMAGDNIM; 10-03-15 at 11:57 AM.
Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-15, 11:01 PM   #24
WarAmp
Gold Member

Fav Mod: My hot JDM Wife
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

WarAmp is on a distinguished road

car is coming along nice! keep it up bud!!

2011 Subaru WRX STI - Sport Tech Sedan ( Instagram @WarAmp )
Varis / Accuair / Grimmspeed / Cobb / Perrin Performance / Air Lift / Invidia / Advans / Project Kics / Crawford
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 11-19-15, 07:27 PM   #25
EMAGDNIM

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Alright, I've been lacking so here's an update...

I'm still driving this thing (and really enjoying it!)...

Also my C-SER (Yashio Factory) coilovers have arrived! Yashio Factory C-SER official Web page

Up Garage comes through yet again! Seriously I need to stop checking for stuff, as it makes my pockets a heck of a lot lighter in the process.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 11-20-15, 12:05 AM   #26
TBAG
Advanced Mastery Level II
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: WRB Bugeye STI
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Subaru Parts for sale

TBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud of
Default Re: Four doors you say? Well then it's a family car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM View Post
Cheers everyone! Thanks for the warm welcomes!

I do have quite a few shots. I'll have to take out the old portable hard drive and go through a few for you guys.

So the plan was to keep this thing stock for as long as possible. I like having a car with a warranty. That went well for about two-three weeks. Then I started poking about on Up Garage and found...

Image Link

...these coilovers. Now coming from a S Chassis, I had to buy them. These from a smaller car shop in Japan called Yashio Factory. They are more known for S chassis parts, but the did dabble in Subaru's. If you've ever watched touge battles on the various Hot Version DVD's, you would have seen their C-SER STI.

Anyways, it's nice being able to give a little "Nissan Love" to my new daily

After that purchase it was all down hill (for my wallet).

Next was the Cobb Accessport V3

Image Link

Image Link

I didn't actually flash it until recently, but I should have done it from the get go. What a difference it makes.
NIce car.

Review of the coil overs requested.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 12-05-15, 08:33 AM   #27
EMAGDNIM

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBAG View Post
NIce car.

Review of the coil overs requested.
Will do, once I have them chucked on

Alright, so a few cool boxes arrived from the land of the rising sun...

I didn't think I would be jumping in as quick as I did, but I'm really enjoying this platform.

I've got more cool bits on order, and I'm trying to dial back the spending a bit...

....because I'm back into something RHD
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement