GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis - Page 7 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis

Old 04-03-14, 05:23 PM   #61
PhotoWithArt
Developing Advanced Mastery
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Car: WRB Avant
Fav Mod: SuperPro, Cusco.
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

PhotoWithArt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ARC x Nexson Tails x IPF x Greddy x JPM x Lathewerks - Alex Introduces...Gabby

how does it feel to have the last set on earth?
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-14, 09:25 PM   #62
ReiDetailing
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Fav Mod: Greddy SE Exhaust
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: ARC x Nexson Tails x IPF x Greddy x JPM x Lathewerks - Alex Introduces...Gabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoWithArt View Post
how does it feel to have the last set on earth?
The feeling is unreal my friend

Glad to be a part of the IPF crew
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-04-14, 12:07 AM   #63
fai_dee_lah
Advanced Contributor Level 1
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Fav Mod: E85
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

fai_dee_lah is an unknown quantity at this point

I want those IPF lights!
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-14, 03:30 AM   #64
strklyeuro1188
Donating Member

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

strklyeuro1188 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiDetailing View Post
The feeling is unreal my friend

Glad to be a part of the IPF crew
You know my next purchase after the Damd steering wheel I just got was going to be these fog lights. I'm so bummed now.

They look awesome man! congrats on being one of the last ones! and get pics of them on the car soon!

https://www.facebook.com/primemotoring
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-04-14, 07:54 AM   #65
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by strklyeuro1188 View Post
You know my next purchase after the Damd steering wheel I just got was going to be these fog lights. I'm so bummed now.

They look awesome man! congrats on being one of the last ones! and get pics of them on the car soon!
Honestly Dimitri, not many people really expected them to be discontinued. In fact, these were purchased used (I still paid full price though lol). I would just keep an eye out on the classifieds on here and on NASIOC...I can almost guarantee and I told this to Nat, was that one'll be coming up soon, I'm sure of it.

I will get pics soon!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-08-14, 04:20 PM   #66
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Little update, a friend of mine had some parts laying around his house that he never ended up using as he upgraded to the Stoptech Big Brake Kit, so he gave them to me

Received the following:

1) Stoptech STR 600 DOT 4 Brake Fluid

2) Stoptech SS Brake Line Kit (Front and Back)

Any pad recommendations (these'll be used on stock rotors btw)? I was thinking Ferodo DS2500. This will be strictly a street setup. Also will be purchasing the Grimmspeed Master Cylinder Brace.

Last edited by ReiDetailing; 01-09-18 at 06:18 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-09-14, 04:13 PM   #67
sti_mtl
Donating Member

Fav Mod: efr 7163
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

sti_mtl is a jewel in the roughsti_mtl is a jewel in the roughsti_mtl is a jewel in the roughsti_mtl is a jewel in the rough

Love your ride bro, the arc cover looks boss, and the auto folding mirrors, will look into that myself.

And a varis diffuser on the way? Sweet...

Here is hoping your carbon fibre pieces fare better that im sure carbon fibre would in montreal lol

But then again, your roads in ontario are actually NORMAL, i can honestly tell i have entered ontario when the highway no longer feels like im off-roading.

Great to see another alex with a sti out there! Will be following your journal

Last edited by sti_mtl; 04-09-14 at 05:17 PM.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 04-09-14, 07:48 PM   #68
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by sti_mtl View Post
Love your ride bro, the arc cover looks boss, and the auto folding mirrors, will look into that myself.

And a varis diffuser on the way? Sweet...

Here is hoping your carbon fibre pieces fare better that im sure carbon fibre would in montreal lol

But then again, your roads in ontario are actually NORMAL, i can honestly tell i have entered ontario when the highway no longer feels like im off-roading.

Great to see another alex with a sti out there! Will be following your journal
Thanks man! The ARC cover has been a hit, and I'm super happy with it. Auto Folding Mirrors have not been installed yet, although I will be getting fellow member Lithiumus to do them hopefully very soon

Yup, Varis Diffuser with Side extensions will be shortly here (ETA late April early May) it's been such a long wait, but I'm hoping it comes very soon!

Lol, so I've heard that your roads are treacherous lol! It must be a treat for you to stop in Ontario then :P

I'm keeping a close eye on your build too Alex
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 04-09-14, 08:20 PM   #69
STi Addict
Advanced Mastery Level II

Fav Mod: Turning the key over
My Subaru Parts for sale

STi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of light

Very well put together, dude!

I recognized it was an Ontario plate from your plate stickers
Glad to see other young guys putting in work and making proper cars! I'm from Ottawa, feel free to check out my build.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-09-14, 10:40 PM   #70
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi Addict View Post
Very well put together, dude!

I recognized it was an Ontario plate from your plate stickers
Glad to see other young guys putting in work and making proper cars! I'm from Ottawa, feel free to check out my build.
Lol you are bang-on!

Thanks for the kind words! Oh believe me, I've definitely been following your build! Mr. soon to be Built-Engine :P haha Congrats, it'll be cool to shoot flames out of that HKS downpipe :P It's cat-less right?

What's your name btw?
Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Sponsored Links
Advertisement