GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis - Page 5 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis

Old 03-13-14, 05:49 PM   #41
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

Got2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to all
Default Re: UPDATE: ARC Alternator Cover :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiDetailing View Post
Update!

Just received my ARC Alternator Cover from member MaD1521. Marcus has been awesome through this entire process! The shipping and packaging of this item was properly packaged, and was delivered very quickly with tracking I.D. provided immediately.

I would rate my experience with Marcus a 10/10. As mentioned before, he was a pleasure to deal with, he constantly kept me in the loop of things as to what was happening, and was very patient with my inquiries. I just want to say thanks for everything Marcus! Go have a look at the parts he is selling, and need not worry, you will be dealing with a TOP seller that'll be headache-free!

Now...for the pics...

This was how it came...
Image Link

Image Link

As you can see, the packaging was perfect! Nothing was damaged, everything was safe and sound!

Here is it out of the box, a little dirty but that's where my detailing products come in
Image Link

All cleaned up
Image Link

Looks good, what did you use to clean it?

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-14, 07:34 PM   #42
ReiDetailing
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Fav Mod: Greddy SE Exhaust
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: UPDATE: ARC Alternator Cover :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2Boostit2 View Post
Looks good, what did you use to clean it?
Thanks man! I used Autoglym Metal Polish first, followed by Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polish to finish it off!

Links:
http://www.autoglym.com/spree/produc...png?1363963706

Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polish is a renowned metal polish, legendary in detailing and car collecting circles. The polish is safe on aluminum & mag
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 03-19-14, 09:38 AM   #43
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Alex's 2013 ST-Eye-Popping Build Thread

Update:

After an incident with "Stiggysaurus" and not receiving my STI TMIC Stencil, my best friend will be making one for me. Today was a rough day for me, but to brighten it up, I received a package from IWSTI Member: "Monkiboy" -Marcos!

It's my Power Folding Mirrors w/Auto-fold Module, they're finally here!

A little background, I've always wanted to get the JDM Power Folding Mirrors, and upon my friend Garrick's (IWSTI member: "Lithiumus") recommendation, I decided to contact Marcos for the Power Folding Mirrors.

Throughout the entire process, Marcos was a pleasure to deal with! Not only was he friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, he constantly updated me with how everything was coming along, and even told me when he was finished testing the mirror motors.

Everything I received arrived in a single, well-packaged box. The packaging by Marcos definitely did it's job, as everything looks perfect inside the box.

I will be receiving help from Garrick to install these mirrors for me, so expect some more detailed pics of the installation process, along with a video to demonstrate how they work, and them in action!

Before I show the pictures, here is a review on Marcos:

Seller Feedback: 10/10 - Why? I was kept in the loop of things throughout the entire process, he informed me of everything about what was included in the price, helped me out with pricing, was very sincere, helpful and patient upon my questions I had for him, provided me with a tracking number

Shipping: 5/5 - Why? Again, a tracking number was given immediately, shipping was super quick, and actually came earlier than it was supposed to, and Marcos also sourced in the parts I needed super quickly.

Packaging: 5/5 - Why? Well-packaged with bubble wrap tightly, no damage whatsoever on items.

Overall: 10/10 - Why? I would without a doubt buy from Marcos again! He was a pleasure to deal with, and again, kept his customer (myself) in the loop of things. To all potential customers, if you want to buy with confidence, hit up Marcos for your mirrors, and do check out his other FS threads!

With that, here are the pictures of the received mirrors w/ autofold module...

Last edited by ReiDetailing; 01-09-18 at 01:49 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-14, 02:27 PM   #44
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Second update:

Just received my Cree LED projectors upon the recommendation from IWSTI Member: "Noximus" Here is a link to some of the pictures he posted comparing the Cree projectors to an SMD led light: What Did You Do to Your GR STI Today?

In those pictures, they are extremely bright, and I think it would be helpful for reversing out of places at night, especially when paired up with my soon-to-be Kenwood CMOS 310 Rear View Camera.

I purchased these as per Noximus' recommendation from local ebay seller "maple125" who's name is Jacky. Be sure to check out her ebay page for these reverse bulbs. You can expect quick shipping, a well-packaged product and great customer service...here's her page: maple125 on eBay

Anyways here are the pics of the lights I received...

Can't wait for my tail-lights to come back from Nexson- Brian, so that I can install these!

Last edited by ReiDetailing; 01-09-18 at 02:01 PM.
Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Old 03-25-14, 03:41 PM   #45
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Teaser for the upcoming pics...

I will soon have the best taillights in Canada!!!
Enjoy!!

Review and video will follow up when I receive the taillights!

Last edited by ReiDetailing; 01-09-18 at 02:01 PM.
Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Old 03-26-14, 02:53 PM   #46
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Taillights by Brian are on their way!!! Super excited to receive these...expect a full in-depth video review on them, followed by a written review also! Special thanks to Brian for all of his hard-work and helping me get these sooner than I expected for family reasons.

ALSO!!!! Car will be taken out of storage on that day also...expect some of the parts to be installed, along with what I promised before...the Greddy SE Spectrum Elite Quad Tip Exhaust start-up video
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 03-26-14, 03:11 PM   #47
PhotoWithArt
Developing Advanced Mastery
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Car: WRB Avant
Fav Mod: SuperPro, Cusco.
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

PhotoWithArt is on a distinguished road

CONGRATS ON THE TAILIGHTS... He is wicked..
WOAW, since when do you have a greddy exhaust?
how does one get a hold of it?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 03-26-14, 06:35 PM   #48
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoWithArt View Post
CONGRATS ON THE TAILIGHTS... He is wicked..
WOAW, since when do you have a greddy exhaust?
how does one get a hold of it?
Oh dude!!!! You picked the perfect time to inquire about the Greddy Quad tip Arthur...I'm telling you right now, it is one of the best exhausts I have ever heard before.
Here's a pic for your reference of the one I have and that I'm referring to...
http://www.ipgparts.com/store/image.php?type=T&id=18966

I'm going to PM you a link of someone selling there's locally You should pick it up man, it's for a really good price as well :P
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 03-28-14, 07:32 AM   #49
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Just ordered the JDM IPF Fog Light Kit from Kris (NASIOC Member: "wrxmyers"). Super excited to receive these...they've been on my list for such a long time, and with SMYPerformance's recent unforeseen discontinuation of the JDM IPF Fog Light Kit, I thought I'd never find them again.

Update on the "Nexson" taillights - I will be receiving them on Monday, so expect a full write-up and video documentation next week!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 03-28-14, 12:42 PM   #50
JPM Coachworks
Account Inactive
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Fav Mod: Form & Function
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

JPM Coachworks is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice touch on the fogs!
Likes 1 Dislikes 0