GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis - Page 3 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis

Old 02-04-14, 01:32 PM   #21
ReiDetailing
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Fav Mod: Greddy SE Exhaust
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Alex's 2013 ST-Eye-Popping Build Thread

Honestly, I made this decision because I want my car to be completely mint, and I am very scared of what the salt will do to my car, especially because I do plan to keep this car for a long time! I definitely respect the constructive criticism though!
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-14, 01:40 PM   #22
lithiumus
Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: AW 10 WRX STi SE
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

lithiumus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Alex's 2013 ST-Eye-Popping Build Thread

When u see my car, you will see what 3 winters can do and how much rust under the car i have compared to yours.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 02-04-14, 05:38 PM   #23
kickerdlx
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Car: GRB STI
Fav Mod: Factory Sub
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

kickerdlx is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=ReiDetailing;3887666]
Interior:[LIST][*]Bear-Lock USA STi 6-Speed Shift-Lock

interesting
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-14, 07:27 PM   #24
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=kickerdlx;3947779]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiDetailing View Post
Interior:[LIST][*]Bear-Lock USA STi 6-Speed Shift-Lock

interesting
It is a great mod, that adds to the safety of the vehicle in my opinion!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-17-14, 08:51 PM   #25
dub
Becoming A Contributor

Car: DGM 13 WRX Hatch
Fav Mod: SPT short shifter
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

dub is an unknown quantity at this point

Subbed to see how the gold grimspeed paint turns out on your wheels! havent seen anyone do it on the 2013 stockers yet and want to see how it looks before i bite the bulet
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-22-14, 04:36 PM   #26
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Just ordered the JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/ Auto Folding Module from IWSTI member (Monkiboy). Upon arrival of them, IWSTI member Lithiumus will be stopping by to install these for me!
Can't wait!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-22-14, 09:04 PM   #27
Subie_Pb
Becoming A Master Contributor

Fav Mod: Brakes
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Subie_Pb is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see another member from Toronto! I used to live there up until last fall.

What username do you go by on the TSC?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-22-14, 09:29 PM   #28
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie_Pb View Post
Nice to see another member from Toronto! I used to live there up until last fall.

What username do you go by on the TSC?
It's "Arizzle" Salem, I'm more of a lurker on TSC though...btw cool racing footage at Cayuga! You're a good driver, you follow a good line
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-24-14, 07:29 PM   #29
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Default UPDATE! Re: Alex's 2013 ST-Eye-Popping Build Thread

Today was my 21st birthday, and after an awesome day, I have a few upcoming surprises for my car come April...

1) JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/Auto-Fold Module purchased from Marcos (IWSTI member: "Monkiboy") Really excited to receive this and have these on my car come April. Also, my friend Garrick (IWSTI member: "Lithiumus") will be installing this awesome part for me. If you haven't already checked out his in depth thread for installing the Power Folding Mirrors, have a look here...
JDM Power Folding Mirror Install

2) This second mod is inspired by Quincy (IWSTI member: "canadianwrxsti"). Quincy purchased quite a few things, but out of all of the awesome things purchased, the one that really caught my eye was the ARC Alternator Cover. It really is a beautiful piece in the pictures, and I'm sure in person it is even nicer, and with that, I found a listing of one being sold on NASIOC by member "MaD1521" whose name is Marcus. Marcus was such a pleasure to deal with for this purchase. Through interaction over PMing, I immediately could tell that I was dealing with someone who was very professional, sincere, and a down-to-earth guy! It was a very simple and smooth process. Check out his NASIOC page for more rare and awesome parts that he is selling...here's the link:
NASIOC - Search Results

Once again, special thanks to Garrick and Marcos for the Mirrors...expect a write-up on the entire process; as well, a very special thanks to Marcus for selling me this awesome part, and a smooth transaction, I can proudly say that out of the transaction, I most importantly made a top-notch friend in the process...cheers buddy!
Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Old 02-25-14, 06:29 PM   #30
canadianwrxsti
Advanced Contributor Level 1

Car: 2012 SWP STI
Fav Mod: Varis Wide Body Kit D
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

canadianwrxsti is on a distinguished road
Default Re: UPDATE! Re: Alex's 2013 ST-Eye-Popping Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiDetailing View Post
Today was my 21st birthday, and after an awesome day, I have a few upcoming surprises for my car come April...

1) JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/Auto-Fold Module purchased from Marcos (IWSTI member: "Monkiboy") Really excited to receive this and have these on my car come April. Also, my friend Garrick (IWSTI member: "Lithiumus") will be installing this awesome part for me. If you haven't already checked out his in depth thread for installing the Power Folding Mirrors, have a look here...
JDM Power Folding Mirror Install

2) This second mod is inspired by Quincy (IWSTI member: "canadianwrxsti"). Quincy purchased quite a few things, but out of all of the awesome things purchased, the one that really caught my eye was the ARC Alternator Cover. It really is a beautiful piece in the pictures, and I'm sure in person it is even nicer, and with that, I found a listing of one being sold on NASIOC by member "MaD1521" whose name is Marcus. Marcus was such a pleasure to deal with for this purchase. Through interaction over PMing, I immediately could tell that I was dealing with someone who was very professional, sincere, and a down-to-earth guy! It was a very simple and smooth process. Check out his NASIOC page for more rare and awesome parts that he is selling...here's the link:
NASIOC - Search Results

Once again, special thanks to Garrick and Marcos for the Mirrors...expect a write-up on the entire process; as well, a very special thanks to Marcus for selling me this awesome part, and a smooth transaction, I can proudly say that out of the transaction, I most importantly made a top-notch friend in the process...cheers buddy!
Thanks for the shout out Alex!!!
I will definitely get back to you asap
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement