GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis - Page 14 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis

Old 02-07-15, 03:09 AM   #131
Noximus
Advanced Mastery Level II
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Fav Mod: 2015 STI Steering Rack!
My Subaru Parts for sale

Noximus is a glorious beacon of lightNoximus is a glorious beacon of lightNoximus is a glorious beacon of lightNoximus is a glorious beacon of lightNoximus is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Beatrush x Varis x ARC x Nexson Tails x IPF x Greddy - Alex Introduces...Gabby

Woohooo!

Love the Recaro suspense at the begining, hah
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-15, 07:41 AM   #132
ReiDetailing
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Fav Mod: Greddy SE Exhaust
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Beatrush x Varis x ARC x Nexson Tails x IPF x Greddy - Alex Introduces...Gabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noximus View Post
Woohooo!

Love the Recaro suspense at the begining, hah
Lol! Thanks Chris!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-07-15, 08:00 AM   #133
STi Addict
Advanced Mastery Level II

Fav Mod: Turning the key over
My Subaru Parts for sale

STi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Recaro x Beatrush x Varis x ARC x IPF x Greddy - Alex Introduces...Gabby

Mmmmm
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-15, 08:42 AM   #134
Dwonggg
Becoming A Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 12' OBP STi
Fav Mod: varis kit
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Dwonggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recaro x Beatrush x Varis x ARC x IPF x Greddy - Alex Introduces...Gabby

Nice seat. Btw if you're planning to get rails anytime soon, do not get the buddyclub super low down rails. They are very noisy and imo I don't like the quality.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 02-07-15, 09:58 AM   #135
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi Addict View Post
Mmmmm
Thanks Alqasim!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwonggg View Post
Nice seat. Btw if you're planning to get rails anytime soon, do not get the buddyclub super low down rails. They are very noisy and imo I don't like the quality.
Thanks Dwonggg The plan I'm going with in April is to order the following:

-Planted Technology Seat Base Driver Side Subaru WRX / STI 2008-2014
Planted-Technology-SB020DR-Seat-Base-Driver-Side

-Recaro Profi Steel Sidemounts (FIA Certified)
Recaro Profi SPG Steel Sidemounts (FIA Certified)

-Planted Technology Seat Hardware Kit
Planted Technology Seat Hardware Kit

-Recaro Seat Sliders - Inside Bar, No Tabs (Universal)
Recaro Seat Sliders - Inside Bar, No Tabs (Universal)
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 02-14-15, 08:30 AM   #136
Dwonggg
Becoming A Contributor

Car: 12' OBP STi
Fav Mod: varis kit
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Dwonggg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiDetailing View Post
Thanks Alqasim!

Thanks Dwonggg The plan I'm going with in April is to order the following:

-Planted Technology Seat Base Driver Side Subaru WRX / STI 2008-2014
Planted-Technology-SB020DR-Seat-Base-Driver-Side

-Recaro Profi Steel Sidemounts (FIA Certified)
Recaro Profi SPG Steel Sidemounts (FIA Certified)

-Planted Technology Seat Hardware Kit
Planted Technology Seat Hardware Kit

-Recaro Seat Sliders - Inside Bar, No Tabs (Universal)
Recaro Seat Sliders - Inside Bar, No Tabs (Universal)

Good choice! Where are you planning to buy them? CAD exchange rate is kinda low now to buy on those sites (Planning to get the same setup as well).
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-22-15, 01:53 PM   #137
SuchCar_MuchPower
Advanced Contributor Level 1

Car: 2013 STi
Fav Mod: Nexus 7
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

SuchCar_MuchPower is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice build. Don't know how I've missed this. Subscribing.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 02-23-15, 09:10 AM   #138
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwonggg View Post
Good choice! Where are you planning to buy them? CAD exchange rate is kinda low now to buy on those sites (Planning to get the same setup as well).
Thanks Dwonggg! I'm planning on buying them from my friend's shop Wheelsco. (I believe they're in Markham). CAD exchange rate is terrible right now lol! What seat do you have in yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchCar_MuchPower View Post
Nice build. Don't know how I've missed this. Subscribing.
Don't be sleeping on me buddy! haha Well thanks for the kind words, and for subscribing! Welcome to my thread! My name is Alex, and you picked the right time to subscribe because I just ordered some more car parts!!

Ok back on to this post:

So my build thread being a student as you may/may not have known, is more of a "slower progression" build, as my main priority is to set money aside for a down payment on a house, but the STi still gets love, I promise lol. Being on a constrained budget, my motto is to "Buy the absolute best parts for my car, and do it once so that I won't have to do it again (hopefully). And if I don't have the money, I'll just wait and save up instead of buying a lower quality one just to be satisfied" With that being said, I'm planning to go in a similar direction like Marc's LP700R, after all, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" right?!

Over the past few days, I've been in contact with [email protected] Performance (who I believe is the owner), and I've filled him in on my motto, and how I want to have things done right the first time. So with that being said, I have ordered a couple of smaller parts for my birthday which is tomorrow. These parts are custom and are the same ones on the LP700R. One part in particular will be a sign of what's to come for Gabby this summer, and if you want to know what it is, please check on my first page in the Engine Cooling section.

Again, special thanks to Julien and the Lachute Performance crew! I'm really excited to be working with such a quality shop that is very informative, knowledgeable, and passionate in the field!

Here's the parts that were just ordered, enjoy the pics (taken from Marc's LP700R thread) and thank-you very much for your interest in my build thread, and thanks to all of the IWSTI members who have helped me with all of my questions over the past 2 years

1) Lachute Performance Upper Radiator Stainless Steel Tube

2) Lachute Performance Custom Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line

Again, thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for more updates once I receive the parts!

For those interested, I've posted Lachute's contact information below, and social media outlets:
Lachute Performance Website
Lachute Performance Facebook

Last edited by ReiDetailing; 01-10-18 at 01:25 PM.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 03-20-15, 02:19 PM   #139
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Hey guys, small update but I just wanted to let everyone know that part 1 of last update has been received...ladies and gentlemen, we have Lachute Performance custom SS Clutch Line!!

I'm super excited because what I can expect from this custom clutch line is the following, and was brought to my attention by our good friend Marc (Dspin_1080):

- A sharper, more precise, amplified feeling of the clutch pedal --> Less loose ( Especially in a 1320 scenario )

- Added piece of mind in regards to wear and tear as clutch line failures happen due to high heat and added pressure ( expansion ) while driving spiritedly. Also, adds surface ruggedness when rubbing / contact friction on some other item ( Some have added teflon on the line's surface to protect other objects from it )

This was originally custom designed for the LP700R, and I liked the idea so much that I got in touch with Julien and his amazing team at Lachute Performance in Quebec to see if they could duplicate this exact custom job for my car, and they were more than happy to take on the task for my car!

Here's my review on my first half of the order from [email protected] Performance:

Quality: 10/10 ... WOW is all I have to say...This clutch line has all of the top components, and the attention to detail that went into selecting each of these parts is top quality!

Turnaround: 5/5 ... The order process was quick, although Lachute was busy with some of the other projects so turn around time was slightly delayed, but nonetheless, the clutch line was put together with time and care, and the package shipped and arrived within exactly 1 day!! So props to Lachute for ensuring quick delivery (perhaps they work closely with the shipping company to ensure this fast delivery standard?)

Communication: 10/10 ... Julien was very good to communicate with, he explained the process, what was involved, ETA to be completed, and all in all, made me feel comfortable and aware of the entire process of what was going on.

Shipping/Packaging: 5/5 ... For something so small, it was very well packaged, with multiple layers of bubblewrap/plastic wrap.

Overall Experience: 10/10 ... Looking forward to continue working with Julien and Team Lachute for my car! I highly recommend you guys get in touch with Lachute for all of your performance parts and custom parts! They do mind-blowing/exceptional work, and I can't wait for you all to see what's next!

Now for the pics! Thanks again everyone for stopping by, and tune in next week for another update for the Custom Lachute Performance Radiator Hose that will be for my soon-to-be Ron Davis Radiator!!

For those interested, I've posted Lachute's contact information below, and social media outlets:
Lachute Performance Website
Lachute Performance Facebook

Last edited by ReiDetailing; 01-10-18 at 01:28 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 03-20-15, 07:06 PM   #140
rjp4419
Becoming A Master Contributor
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

rjp4419 is on a distinguished road

That looks better then the goodridge line. How did you order it and how much was it? I looked on their website and didnt see it.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement