GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis - Page 12 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GR Hatch: Gabby the Nurburgring Challenge STi: Advan x Alcon x ARC x IAG x Ron Davis x Varis

Old 08-26-14, 10:18 AM   #111
ReiDetailing
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Fav Mod: Greddy SE Exhaust
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about
Default Beatrush x Varis x ARC x Nexson Tails x IPF x Greddy - Alex Introduces...Gabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedcoco View Post
Sweet updates! So did the FedEx courier knew what was in the boxes and therefore stole them?

Thanks for sharing a nice step by step of your wash procedure

Not exactly sure if they knew what was inside it, but nonetheless they must've seen car parts and got all excited. I'm just glad it's all over

Your very welcome!
I enjoy seeing a well taken care of car at a show, so make sure to follow this procedure to ensure the most minimal amount of swirls are instilled in your paint
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-14, 01:34 PM   #112
BJJMark95
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Fav Mod: Turn in Concepts & E85
My Subaru Parts for sale

BJJMark95 will become famous soon enoughBJJMark95 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Beatrush x Varis x ARC x Nexson Tails x IPF x Greddy - Alex Introduces...Gabby

No easier way to say it other than - Yanev is the man.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 08-26-14, 01:42 PM   #113
STi Addict
Advanced Mastery Level II

Fav Mod: Turning the key over
My Subaru Parts for sale

STi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of light
Default Beatrush x Varis x ARC x Nexson Tails x IPF x Greddy - Alex Introduces...Gabby

I wish I would have been there at the hypermeet

Your car looks awesome, alex!
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-14, 06:02 PM   #114
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ReiDetailing has a spectacular aura aboutReiDetailing has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Beatrush x Varis x ARC x Nexson Tails x IPF x Greddy - Alex Introduces...Gabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJMark95 View Post
No easier way to say it other than - Yanev is the man.
I know right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi Addict View Post
I wish I would have been there at the hypermeet

Your car looks awesome, alex!
Thanks Al-q, I will see you at the big Subiefest in September at Lachute
I'm going to make the drive to come down
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 08-26-14, 07:30 PM   #115
STi Addict
Advanced Mastery Level II

Fav Mod: Turning the key over
My Subaru Parts for sale

STi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of lightSTi Addict is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiDetailing View Post
Thanks Al-q, I will see you at the big Subiefest in September at Lachute
I'm going to make the drive to come down
I will do my best to have my baby there.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-16-14, 03:05 PM   #116
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Ok so I've been a little MIA for a while, school's starting again, so my priorities are back in tune with focusing on my studies.

With that being said, I did make some time to get my Whiteline KDT905 Rear Differential Positive Power Front Kit installed at none other than Touge Tuning!

I'd like to say that for those of you who are located in the surrounding areas of the GTA, Touge Tuning is THE BEST shop to take your Subaru! Chris is very knowledgeable and passionate about Subarus, and he is such a great guy who I've come to really value as a great friend, because he's so humble, driven and genuine towards his business and providing the utmost top-notch customer service tailored to each individual. What I mean by that is he can tailor what he's talking about to people who are familiar with the technological jargon pertaining to the mechanics/engineering side of cars, and most importantly for myself, he can give me a very "user-friendly, easy-to-follow" versions so that I know exactly what he's talking about.

With that being said, here is my review on my awesome experience with Touge Tuning!

Quality: 10/10 ...I was very impressed with the quality of the work that went into the installation of the rear diff (front portion) bushings. The "differential carrier" was taken off carefully and the proper tools were used to disassemble my bushings with the help of a press (which was the recommended tool by Whiteline to remove the factory bushings).
Turnaround: 5/5 ...The job most importantly was done with proper care, nothing was rushed, and I had my car back in the time that Chris had estimated that the job would take (I'm not one of those guys that if it's not done by a certain time, I'll freak out; I gave Chris and his team member Sagar who is by far one of the most down-to-earth techs I've ever met. Really nice guy who constantly kept me updated as to what they were doing next, and advised me when to come in and take some shots of the work they were doing)
Communication: 10/10 ...As mentioned before, everything was clearly and carefully explained to me, so I was not left in the dark as to what was going on.
Overall Experience: 10/10 ...I'm super excited to work with Chris for my upcoming plans for the car to make this THE ULTIMATE STREET CAR on this site...here's a special hint as for what's to come...MSI

Again, special shoutout goes to [email protected] Tuning, and his awesome team-member Sagar who did a fantastic job working on my car!

Check out their website, along with their social media accounts:
Website
Facebook
Instagram

Enjoy the pics fellas

This will be my last update for my car this year in terms of doing anything to it...Gabby is tired and she needs her sleep, so in about a month, she will be in hibernation mode

On a side note, I hit 10000kms and plan to keep it under 10500 kms before I put her away

She's getting old lol!

Last edited by ReiDetailing; 01-10-18 at 12:14 PM.
Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Old 09-17-14, 04:17 AM   #117
Chiba
Advanced Contributor Level 1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Chiba is on a distinguished road

Good Stuff!

How come I've never seen your car around? Are you in the Markham area?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-17-14, 12:46 PM   #118
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Hey Chiba, you've probably never seen me because I'm in the Oakville-ish area.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-19-14, 04:05 AM   #119
Chiba
Advanced Contributor Level 1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Chiba is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiDetailing View Post
Hey Chiba, you've probably never seen me because I'm in the Oakville-ish area.
Lol! That's probably why.

I do go around Third Line / Speers Road area for work once in a while
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 11-05-14, 08:42 AM   #120
ReiDetailing

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

A year ago around this same time marks the time Gabby went into hibernation to hide from a cold and salty Canadian winter.

Fast forward to yesterday, Gabby got her oil changed (special thanks to Touge Tuning) and went to sleep happily again for her 2nd winter clocking in at 10,902kms!

All I can is WOW, what a hell of a year this has been! So many things have been done with my baby, and I'm extremely excited for what next year has in store for Gabby and me!

This will be my final update for the year in my build thread, and I would like to say a special thank-you to all of my friends and fellow posters whom I've had the chance to interact with whether it be on my build or your builds. I have learned so much these past 2 years since I bought the car and I have all of you to thank!

Just a hint for what's coming in the new year for Gabby...Suspension and Interior

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited by ReiDetailing; 01-10-18 at 12:16 PM.
Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement