1SlickSTI
Becoming A Contributor
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Not purchased yet....
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

1SlickSTI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Slick's 13' STI

This is my 2013 STI Limited. I originally had a 2001 Acura Integra, 2012 Ford Raptor, and 2008 Yamaha R6 that I traded or sold to purchase this vehicle. I purchased my STI on Monday, the 13th of May 2013 and began installing parts as soon as I got the vehicle back to the house. In about another month I will complete the turbo exhaust side components with an Invidia Catted Downpipe, Tomei UEL headers, and a Protune.

--Goals--
Short-term goals include installing a smooth set of Cusco Coilovers, Rota Grids (Chameleon, Blue, or Matte Black), Carbon Front Lip, Sparco Harness Bar, and two blue Sparco 4-Point Harnesses to match the Hella Horns.
Long-term goals are summed up with the installation of a Cosworth FMIC, dual ball-bearing turbo, and supporting fuel and internal components. The “end all goal” is to have a 350-400whp STI that can be taken to the track and driven on the street, with a higher sense of reliability and no fear of mechanical failure.

--Current Modifications--

From Factory:
-SPT Cat-Back Exhaust (Despite it already coming on the car, I’m a big fan of the Invidia Q300 and N1 Single-Exit exhausts.)
-Short Shifter

Interior:
-Cobb Short Shifter (Blue)

Exterior:
-Cusco Front Tow Hook (Red)
-OEM Subaru Rain Guards
-10000k HIDs
-35% Window Tint (Georgia Law…Except Back Glass )
-Hella Horn Kit (Blue)

Performance:
-Cobb Accessport
-Cobb SF Intake
-Cobb Air Intake Box
Attached Thumbnails
Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0001-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0003-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0004-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0005-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0008-jpg  

Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0009-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0011-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0012-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0018-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0023-jpg  

Last edited by 1SlickSTI; 05-23-13 at 11:06 AM.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-13, 10:06 AM   #2
1SlickSTI
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Default Re: Slick's 13' STI

Just ordered my Invidia Catted Downpipe and Tomei UEL headers with up-pipe yesterday from Top Speed Motorsport's in Alpharetta. I should be going Stage 2 in about two weeks,when I can actually get home to a lift to install them. Then a pro-tune from TSM will be to follow. The funny thing is that there are only 620 miles on the car as of now. Ill post some pics of the install....

Would a DIY thread be helpful to anyone for the header, up-pipe, or downpipe install?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 06-06-13, 05:25 PM   #3
awenthol
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Fav Mod: Tint
My Subaru Parts for sale

awenthol is a jewel in the roughawenthol is a jewel in the roughawenthol is a jewel in the rough

Nice start. Looking good
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-13, 07:34 PM   #4
TF CaRBoN
Advanced Contributor Level 1

Fav Mod: Perrin Exhaust
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

TF CaRBoN is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking good. Was thinking about the Blue Hellas just can't decide between Red Or Blue!!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 06-06-13, 10:00 PM   #5
Becoming An Advanced Contributor

Car: White 13 5 Door -:)
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

0392 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! I too have a 13 STI. You mentioned that your STI has factory / OEM Subaru Rain Guards...
Can you post the source and part number please.....Ive looked and are unable to obtain info.
My local Subi dealer says no. as Subi does not offer for our 2013 STI

Any assistance is much appreciated.

ps.I SEE them now. But does anyone know which factory 'mud' flaps would fit our 13 STI?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 06-10-13, 07:32 PM   #6
1SlickSTI
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0392 View Post
Congrats! I too have a 13 STI. You mentioned that your STI has factory / OEM Subaru Rain Guards...
Can you post the source and part number please.....Ive looked and are unable to obtain info.
My local Subi dealer says no. as Subi does not offer for our 2013 STI

Any assistance is much appreciated.

ps.I SEE them now. But does anyone know which factory 'mud' flaps would fit our 13 STI?
Yea man no problem. I purchased my OEM Subaru Rain Guards from RallySportDirect.com - Performance Car Parts Online as this is predominantly where I get all my parts from. Just a great company with "crazy" fast service.

Subaru OEM Rain Guards Subaru WRX/STI 2008-2013 / Impreza 2008-2011 E3610FG200 at RallySportDirect.com

Above is the link for the rain guards. Please don't quote me on this, put according to rallysportdirect.com the part number is- SUB E3610FG200 (This may just be the part number for their website). If there is anything else you want to know let me know man...and there ridiculously easy to install, just take your time as always.

Jacob
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 06-10-13, 07:41 PM   #7
1SlickSTI
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Also, as another note on my thread. I just finished installing my Invidia Divorced Down-pipe, Tomei UEL headers, and Tomei up-pipe this past weekend. I was way to busy and frustrated taking off the OEM parts that I did not have time to take pictures. I will post some pics of them installed on my car tomorrow. I'm now running stage 2+93 SF on the Cobb Accessport. On the 20th of June I'm getting my car tuned by TopSpeed Motorsport's in Alpharetta. I'll have some videos and pictures posted after and I will let you know the numbers.

***As a side-note, there was some talk on Rallysportdirect.com that you needed to loosen the motor mounts and use a hoist to lift the engine to allow the headers to get into position. I installed the up-pipe first and then mated the headers to the up-pipe after. There was no need to lift the engine, everything fit perfectly. (Just incase anyone was holding back from installing these on their vehicle for that reason. Also I can only vouch for the 2013 STI) ***
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 06-12-13, 04:30 PM   #8
1SlickSTI
Becoming A Contributor

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Alright, I finally have the pictures of the parts installed and the engine bay as of now....
Tomei Headers, Invidia down-pipe, Lava turbo blanket:
Attached Thumbnails
Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0001-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0008-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0010-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0002-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0003-jpg  

Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0011-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0012-jpg   Slick's 13' STI-dsc_0013-jpg  
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement