Rear power windows not working. Need help with diagnosis. - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Rear power windows not working. Need help with diagnosis.
Rear power windows not working. Need help with diagnosis.
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > Rear power windows not working. Need help with diagnosis.

Old 10-29-17, 06:25 PM   #1
bncbryan
Active Participant
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: '11 SWP STI
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

bncbryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rear power windows not working. Need help with diagnosis.

Long story short, a lot of orange juice spilled onto the floor behind the driver's seat. Now my rear windows can't roll down, by using the driver's panel switch or by using the rear window switch.

The two front windows, driver and passenger side, function completely fine. So I'm thinking it's not the fuse that was shorted.

Anyone have ideas of how I can find what I need to replace? Are there power window components under the driver's seat?

Thanks in advance!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0