Interest in RFID push start for 08+Sti

• Very cool I want one!

Votes: 184 95.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 8 4.2%

RFID Push Start for STI

191K views 715 replies 144 participants last post by  gregnauman 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok guys I'm finally making a thread for the push start prototype I put in my Sti after a ton of questions came flying in. I'm not great at using this forum yet so excuse me if I don't get all the pictures posted correctly..this thread is only possible thanks to czecho lol.
The thread was created to show people that this system exists and also to show Go Easy Systems that a lot of people are interested in it. They have the link to this thread.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Multimedia Family car

The Push Button conversion includes:
Color matched door handle
2 RFID key fobs
Start button with JDM Bezel
Key hole cover
Immobilizer bypass
Back up key pad

NOT pressing the brake in:
First press is accessory, second press is on and third press turns everything off.

PRESSING the brake in:
Hold push button to start car.

People are having some concern with what happens if the key fob battery dies or gets bricked??! Inside the key fob is a bladed key (which you have to get cut) to enter your vehicle. If you keep the original key ignition intact, then your all set. If you did not then you go to your key pad that is included in the package for this very reason and dial in your code to start you car.

See less See more
#172 · (Edited)
That will probably be for just the key fobs....Either way I am still in!

The kit only comes with one handle..I'm sure you could order a passenger if you wanted to. I would just use the fob to unlock the door if you are coming to that side or you can pop the trunk with the fob as well.

The product should be ready for shipping very soon. I have already spoke to the owners and they will setup a group buy for us on the forum first before its released to the public. Stay tuned for prices!
I'm all in for a group buy!!

Please keep us posted.

#44 ·
Want.

Vertical videos are horrible.

However, this vertical video has cool enough content to grant the camera man a mulligan.

I want this product, WITH remote start.

Subscribed...hoping it doesn't cost a gajillion dollars.

Did I mention I want it?

Sent from my Batphone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.