Another nameless delete thread.... - Page 2 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Another nameless delete thread....
Another nameless delete thread....
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > Another nameless delete thread....

Old 06-23-17, 04:11 PM   #11
Discobob
Advanced Contributor Level 5
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Car: WRB 09 STI Hatch
Fav Mod: 2015 steering rack:)
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Discobob will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Another nameless delete thread....

So now that I have researched quite a bit yes it does seem the midpipe will not match by any means so I'm pretty much stuck on the nameless delete but I will need the midpipe as well, which is ok.... but man what a decision I swear exhaust has to be the hardest thing to spend money on. I know the delete is gonna be loud as hell, but I really want it loud as hell BUT would I be better off with the 5 inch muffs 4 inch muffs, a whole other system......

And now that I have to get the midpipe and axleback I'm almost just gonna dump the Cobb and get the entire set up just cause screw it, but I don't think it's going to make much of a difference with the nameless DP but it all would be just so damn nice....but 1600 nice I don't know.

Anyway thanks for the replies at this point money is the decision maker here as usual...I'm gonna keep watching vids and combing threads
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement