AWE Tuning Track Edition on my 18 WRX - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
AWE Tuning Track Edition on my 18 WRX
AWE Tuning Track Edition on my 18 WRX
Go Back   STI Forums > > > AWE Tuning Track Edition on my 18 WRX

Old 07-19-19, 11:12 AM   #1
HavockWRX
Joined the Conversation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: CWP 15 WRX Premium
Fav Mod: Cobb AP
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

HavockWRX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AWE Tuning Track Edition on my 18 WRX

I installed the AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust just over a month ago. I have been searching for the right exhaust for awhile listening to sound clips on the interwebs, reading reviews and horror stories on quality of welds and throwing CELs.. I was hanging with a friend who has a 2019 Khaki Grey STI and he was telling me about AWE. He received his exhaust and I helped him install it. It was a week later when mine was ordered. All I can say is WOW!! The craftsmanship is excellent. The barrel clamps are still a little odd for me and i had to tighten my friends to around 50 ft lbs i have mine at 45 ft lbs. The sound is something else. The Track Edition is loud and has lots of pops going between gears. I really enjoy it. For those who want a little more subtle they have a Touring Edition. It really is night and day from stock and you can feel the power. Not saying there is huge gains here but throttle response feels more fluent and by feel the power i mean you can feel the sound of the exhaust. Great product. Amazing customer service. What else can you ask for?!?!?

Driving around for the month I can tell you that on the WRX it is not super loud all of the time and when just cruzing it mellows out but when you get on the gas its a sound of beauty.. I have had no issues with the setup but will say check your clamps after a week or so i had to re tighten a little.

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-19, 11:59 AM   #2
JoeC
Active Participant
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: WRB 2019 STi
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

JoeC is an unknown quantity at this point