SMY Clustermaker new website! - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
SMY Clustermaker new website!
SMY Clustermaker new website!
Go Back   STI Forums > > > SMY Clustermaker new website!

Old 05-06-13, 01:44 PM   #1
StikShift
Advanced Contributor Level 5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: CWP '17 WRX STi
Fav Mod: I cant choose!
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

StikShift is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SMY Clustermaker new website!

If your a veteran on these forums then you know all about SMY Clustermaker and the incredible products that he designs and sells. You'll also know that he's a stateside vendor for great companies like HTAutos that design durable, stylish, and cheap parts for all years of the Subaru WRX and STi. SMY Clustermaker is proud to announce his all new website, Home page. Check out his new website for great products and designs. See more than one part that you wanna get to pimp out your ride? Combo deals will be made available for purchases of 2 or more parts which can help you save money, yet get everything you need for you beautiful car! Soon ill be able to post coupon codes to help you save a little extra cash when purchasing. Be sure to check out the new website asap and start your car modding at an affordable price! Any questions feel free to contact me, or SMYClustermaker directly. Always here to help and answer questions! Enjoy Guys!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0