Crawford Air Oil Separators in stock and ready to ship @@@!!@@@ - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Crawford Air Oil Separators in stock and ready to ship @@@!!@@@
Crawford Air Oil Separators in stock and ready to ship @@@!!@@@
Go Back   STI Forums > > > Crawford Air Oil Separators in stock and ready to ship @@@[email protected]@@
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-09, 11:35 AM   #1
IA Performance
Account Inactive
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

IA Performance is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crawford Air Oil Separators in stock and ready to ship @@@[email protected]@@

Race season is upon us and we have a very limited supply of WRX/STI Crawford Air Oil Separator kits in stock, ready for shipping. Shipping is +$13-$20 on average. I believe we are one of the only stocking dealers for these rare items so grab them while they last.

(1) 2002-2007 TMIC $362.95, ready to ship 8/3 onwards
(1) 2002-2007 FMIC $384.95, ready to ship today
(1) 2008-2009 TMIC $362.95, ready to ship today
(1) 2008-2009 FMIC $384.95, ready to ship today

As a side note we have a GROUP BUY that is ending later this week, Sept 11th. It gives you the opportunity to save up to 15% off a new AOS unit. Simply click the photo link below to read more about this deal:

For are also including some iA surprise freebies in every box! To purchase directly through our website please visit here our link below or simply click on the photos to be transferred directly to the AOS section. You may also purchase via phone at 520-882-2821
IA Performance - Automotive Service & Performance Parts - IA Performance

TMIC version

FMIC version

Here is more info on the setups:
Drawing on our 35 years of racing knowledge, the Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator was engineered and designed to keep all the oil where it belongs, inside the motor...

Main Features:
- The Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator keeps the air in the turbo inlet and the oil in the crankcase, all at the same time! This means you can eliminate harmful oil in your intake system, which causes detonation, and safely make more power.

- Race proven to keep the oil where it belongs in the engine. Some of these vehicles include the Crawford R4-CP35R, S5-CP35R and S5-CP30R vehicles.

- The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator was designed with air emissions in mind. You no-longer need to smell those undesirable fumes coming from your old oil catch can. The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator is a complete closed loop system!

- The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator safely returns the blow-by/oil to the engine automatically! No more need to drain that generic oil catch can.

- Our Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator is custom fabricated out of aluminum, fully tig welded and powder coated for a long and beautiful life. It will not leak or seep any oil.

- The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator comes as a complete kit and ready to install. No drilling or tapping necessary.

The complete ready-to-install kit includes: Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator, Powder coated (Super Blue or Chrome), all necessary custom fit high quality silicon hoses and connectors.

Last edited by IA Performance; 09-08-09 at 06:06 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-09, 07:59 PM   #2
azhiaziamsubie
Advanced Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: CGM 2006 STi
Fav Mod: Tune
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

azhiaziamsubie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Crawford Air Oil Separators in stock and ready to ship @@@[email protected]@@

i need one of these
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 07-31-09, 06:38 AM   #3
IA Performance
Account Inactive

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Default Re: Crawford Air Oil Separators in stock and ready to ship @@@[email protected]@@

azhiaziamsubie-you have a PM headed your way.

Stephen
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-09, 06:10 AM   #4
IA Performance
Account Inactive

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

quantities have been updated.

Stephen
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-11-09, 05:42 AM   #5
IA Performance
Account Inactive

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

BONUS! All orders placed now until Sunday Sept 13th midnight will still qualify for the Group Buy rate. Our order goes in to Crawford first thing on Monday! These are the FINAL days. If you are on the fence please decide quickly as we need a final count.

On a side note, the list has been updated.

Stephen
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 09-11-09, 05:43 AM   #6
IA Performance
Account Inactive

My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Bah, posted this in the wrong place.

Stephen
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread