Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille"-2.0 Coming in 2020 - Page 9 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille"-2.0 Coming in 2020
Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille"-2.0 Coming in 2020
Go Back   STI Forums > > > Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille"-2.0 Coming in 2020

Old 04-17-10, 06:15 PM   #81
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

Got2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Got2Boostit2's '04 Blue STi AKA the "Garage Queen" Update Post 38, Page 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanretro1223 View Post
Darryl, your last few updates have been pretty crappy to be honest. We need more info...
You are correct. As I have more time, I'll reveal what I've been stocking up on over the winter. Hint, you know I'm a data & suspension junkie, so.......

P&L has been kind, so has TIC as well as WeSellCarParts. At least they all took my money. Gotta mention the forum member making the a-pillar gauge pods, he did a double for me.

I want a DL-1 from Racepak, we will see if that happens before Mid-ohio.

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-10, 05:49 AM   #82
VanishingPoint
Master Contributor Level 1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 07 STI WRB
Fav Mod: RCE Blacks
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

VanishingPoint is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got2Boostit2's '04 Blue STi AKA the "Garage Queen" Update Post 38, Page 4

Looks like we will have a ZR 1 Corvette to drool on at Mid Ohio. I will have to get some video. (While standing and watching)

See you there,

Tony
I think itís like being a singer. You have to have a good voice, but perhaps that voice can be transformed into a great voice. In motor racing, if you have the feel for it, and if you are a competitive person, if you need to win and are not prepared to take second place . . . Those facets of your character are important, but frankly I think they make you much more difficult to live with.
Sir Stirling Moss
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 05-15-10, 05:00 AM   #83
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite

My Subaru Parts for sale

Got2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to all

Well finally got to test load the STi for Mid-Ohio trip happening on May 24th. Attempting to load a lowered car is teh suckie! Images will be redone in daylight as it took two hours with having to get more 2x10's to prevent lip scrape.

Five foot ramps will not work loading this car! And to think I complained about changing tires at the track.

Protune video

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-10, 05:04 PM   #84
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite

My Subaru Parts for sale

Default Re: Got2Boostit2's '04 Blue STi AKA the "Garage Queen" Becomes Trailer Queen 4 Mid-O

Solved my trailer loading issue, now on to car prep. DE @ Mid-Ohio next weekend, first event of the year for me, first time at Mid-Ohio!!!!!!

Some daytime images:

Protune video

Last edited by Got2Boostit2; 05-15-10 at 06:01 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 05-15-10, 07:08 PM   #85
IGoFast1589
Advanced Mastery Level II
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Car: 07 Subaru STi
Fav Mod: Bride Zeta 3
My Subaru Parts for sale

IGoFast1589 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Got2Boostit2's '04 Blue STi AKA the "Garage Queen" Becomes Trailer Queen 4 Mid-O

Nice Sierra and trailer. Those new GM trucks are great.

Old 05-16-10, 03:57 AM   #86
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast1589 View Post
Nice Sierra and trailer. Those new GM trucks are great.
Thanks, it's been my daily for three years now and I love it too! I'm really looking forward to Mid-Ohio next Monday.

Protune video

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 05-17-10, 09:30 AM   #87
coolblue05
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Car: 05 sti widebody
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

coolblue05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice looking setup Darryl, I hope to see you at Mid Ohio, weather permitting. Your setup reminds me that I need to install a winch on my trailer as well. What are the specs on yours?

Sonic Yellow GDA Track Car- 500 whp, PPG dog box, quick rack, driveshaft shop axles, extensive weight reduction, Stoptech's, literally everything replaced on the suspension, etc.

S2000 Track Car- Build in progress, F22C swap, ITB setup, Porsche Rivera Blue paint, Stoptech's, Mugen Hardtop, etc.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 05-17-10, 04:57 PM   #88
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue05 View Post
Nice looking setup Darryl, I hope to see you at Mid Ohio, weather permitting. Your setup reminds me that I need to install a winch on my trailer as well. What are the specs on yours?
Funny how the weather outlook changed for this weekend. Well won't be the first time I've been to an event and it rained. Thanks for the comments on the setup, got some improvements I'd like to make, but they won't happen by the weekend.

Winch specs are as follows: Chicago Electric 5500lb, item 91780 which I think is sold by Harbor Freight. It was part of the trailer deal and wasn't installed. I just got it on Friday, but can't use it yet as I have no place to hook without fascia damage. I want to use it as I kinda abused the clutch this past weekend test loading. I would much prefer to winch it on/off.

Hope we get dry weather as I really want to see/ride/photograph your car.

Protune video

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 05-18-10, 05:01 PM   #89
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite

My Subaru Parts for sale

Should I install the T2's before this event? I only have to set toe and change tires and fluid otherwise. If I do the T2's, I'll have a whole list of things to do and now I'm time constrained.

Oh, if I did not say, doing a DE event at Mid Ohio on Monday.

Protune video

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 05-18-10, 05:36 PM   #90
VanishingPoint
Master Contributor Level 1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 07 STI WRB
Fav Mod: RCE Blacks
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

VanishingPoint is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2Boostit2 View Post
Should I install the T2's before this event? I only have to set toe and change tires and fluid otherwise. If I do the T2's, I'll have a whole list of things to do and now I'm time constrained.
Since we are a few days away I wouldnt dive into the T2s yet. The install should be pretty straight forward, but if anything goes wrong your in trouble, and out of time. To much stress at this point.
(said the old bull)
I have all the installs done. Except for filling the gas tank she's ready to load.

I am debating on taking the street tires just in case the track gets wet some how. I dont want to change tires not even a little.

STIs have loops bolted to the frame probably to strap them down to the boat. They work great for hooking up to the trailer. You maybe to low to take advantage.
I think itís like being a singer. You have to have a good voice, but perhaps that voice can be transformed into a great voice. In motor racing, if you have the feel for it, and if you are a competitive person, if you need to win and are not prepared to take second place . . . Those facets of your character are important, but frankly I think they make you much more difficult to live with.
Sir Stirling Moss
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement