Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille"-2.0 Coming in 2020 - Page 14 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille"-2.0 Coming in 2020
Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille"-2.0 Coming in 2020
Go Back   STI Forums > > > Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille"-2.0 Coming in 2020

Old 07-08-10, 08:14 AM   #131
coolblue05
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Car: 05 sti widebody
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

coolblue05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille" July 6 RCE T2's are on! New Images Post 128

Nice pictures Darryl!!!!!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-10, 08:12 PM   #132
got2boostit2
Administrator
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

got2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille" July 6 RCE T2's are on! New Images Post 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue05 View Post
Nice pictures Darryl!!!!!
Thanks! I'm excited to run this new combo.

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 07-10-10, 09:04 PM   #133
got2boostit2
Administrator

My Subaru Parts for sale

got2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille" July 10 Waterford Hills Raceway T2 Impression

Appears I'm entertaining myself, but so what. Just returned from Waterford Hills Raceway, had a great time. Appears the T2's are a great transition from RCE Yellow/bronze springs. Ran them in an unknown setting with who knows what kind of alignment (that's another story) and still had a great time. Car appeared to handle and respond well on this slightly bump filled course. Kinda did not feel bad that the windshield cracked last weekend. Being on course running good incident free made up for it all.

Images and video to be added over the next week. Smugmug link to images from a photographer in attendance=>
Waterford Hills 07-10-10 - mdhmi's Photos

Thought I was going to get a ride in a RS-STi swap, but the selfish driver at the time wasn't taking any riders. Too bad appeared to be a quality car. Guess I have to build my own to experience.

Track map => http://www.waterfordhills.com/track9b.GIF

Protune video

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/

Last edited by got2boostit2; 07-10-10 at 09:14 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-10, 09:15 PM   #134
jordanretro1223
Advanced Mastery Level III
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Fav Mod: Stance GR+
My Subaru Parts for sale

jordanretro1223 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Got2Boostit2's 2004.7 STi "Lucille" July 10 Waterford Hills Raceway T2 Impression

Looking good man.

I definitely think you should lower the front a touch. Why not just lower the car since you have coilovers though? You shouldn't need to have to get lowering plates...
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 07-10-10, 09:23 PM   #135
got2boostit2
Administrator

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanretro1223 View Post
Looking good man.

I definitely think you should lower the front a touch. Why not just lower the car since you have coilovers though? You shouldn't need to have to get lowering plates...
Thanks, I'll be working on the lowering thing once I get a little more time.

Dang am I amped from today!

Protune video

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 07-11-10, 09:55 AM   #136
token-negro
Advanced Contributor Level 4
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Car: Car Builder
Fav Mod: Boost
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

token-negro is on a distinguished road

Car looks great i wouldnt try to lower the front to much, keep it in the spec's for the T2's and they will be happy. Plus you wont loose a bunch of bump travel. Using some plates like on the spring setup would be ideal if you need to lower it more.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 07-11-10, 02:00 PM   #137
got2boostit2
Administrator

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by token-negro View Post
Car looks great i wouldnt try to lower the front to much, keep it in the spec's for the T2's and they will be happy. Plus you wont loose a bunch of bump travel. Using some plates like on the spring setup would be ideal if you need to lower it more.
Took it off the trailer this afternoon and it appears they have settled a little after yesterdays track session. Only thing I'll be doing at this point is corner balancing and alignment. I'm happy with the look and just elated by the performance. Can't wait to get back to the track.

Side note, me and the Chasecam are about done or I need to hardwire power to the units as the power cord kept coming out yesterday turning the unit off. So the only footage I got this time is me on open track. Missed all the good footage of me behind the "Stubaru", the SCCA SM Neon with the tripoding rear wheels, the supercharged Mustang and others where we were running well. My son did capture footage of me behind the Stubaru that I will be posting later this week.

Protune video

Last edited by got2boostit2; 07-11-10 at 07:20 PM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 07-11-10, 02:38 PM   #138
cbarbu
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 25 reviews

Car: 07 STI
Fav Mod: protune
My Subaru Parts for sale

cbarbu is on a distinguished road

D,
Good talking w you... and running w you !!
Chears...
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 07-11-10, 06:04 PM   #139
got2boostit2
Administrator

My Subaru Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarbu View Post
D,
Good talking w you... and running w you !!
Chears...
Cbaru, same, good seeing you again. Hope you had fun, I know I did and will for the rest of the week!

Short story, took my nephew for a ride around 5pm. He was actually walking in the car trying to get out as we went up the hill, each time. It was funny. When he said he wanted out, I had to take him around two more times..................

Protune video

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 07-11-10, 06:06 PM   #140
topend
Donating Member
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Car: 02 S2K
Fav Mod: EFI tuned
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

topend is on a distinguished road

Man I want your setup 5x114, T2's and rpf1s In due time.. Keep up the good work!

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement