GD: Project TBAG, Dry sumped STI GT3 RSR! - Page 5 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Project TBAG, Dry sumped STI GT3 RSR!
Project TBAG, Dry sumped STI GT3 RSR!
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GD: Project TBAG, Dry sumped STI GT3 RSR!

Old 07-15-14, 01:55 AM   #41
TBAG
Advanced Mastery Level II
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: WRB Bugeye STI
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Subaru Parts for sale

TBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud of
Default Project TBAG, Dry sumped STI GT3 RS!

https://www.youtube.com/v/GU-pm1r4694

Last edited by TBAG; 07-15-14 at 02:23 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-14, 06:43 PM   #42
TBAG

My Subaru Parts for sale

TBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud ofTBAG has much to be proud of
Default Re: Project TBAG, Dry sumped STI GT3 RS!

Update is that basically there IS no update.
Regardless of how hard I try, there doesn't seem to be any meaningful progress.

We got the cross member and T brace from TSS Fab, but I am still waiting for Element Tuning to give me an update on the situation regarding the last package...

6th Oct is supposed to be the debut but, the car and the engine is still in pieces with no ETA on the last package. It is starting to look suboptimal as we need dyno, break in, testing...
Very frustration.

Beatrush trunk cage is out of stock and built to order it seems. The 2-3 vendors I talked to can not deliver in time. I am getting an importer to order and ship one directly from Japan.
Will also try to get a set of Gen 2 Direzza Starspec.

Of course I can always get GT-spec but I already have a few parts from Beatrsuh and thought it would help the appearance of the Frankenstein car.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 08-09-14, 05:28 AM   #43
Neanderthal Racing
'do right & fear no one"
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Fav Mod: $20. mudflaps from auto zone
My Subaru Parts for sale

Neanderthal Racing is just really niceNeanderthal Racing is just really niceNeanderthal Racing is just really niceNeanderthal Racing is just really nice

Hang in there, t. Nothing ever goes on schedule, especially when there are other people involved and things are beyond your own control. The more complex the project, the greater the frustration factor.

stupid bruce tricks:
Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-14, 06:50 AM   #44
TBAG

My Subaru Parts for sale

Thanks Bruce.
You are 100% right. But can't help getting a bit frustrated.

Last edited by TBAG; 08-14-14 at 03:43 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 08-09-14, 06:58 AM   #45
TBAG

My Subaru Parts for sale

Element Pro comp race engine+ Full race stock location BW 7163.

Last edited by TBAG; 02-03-15 at 10:40 PM.
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 08-09-14, 06:59 AM   #46
TBAG

My Subaru Parts for sale

Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Old 08-09-14, 06:59 AM   #47
TBAG

My Subaru Parts for sale

Just random pics.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 08-11-14, 03:57 AM   #48
TBAG

My Subaru Parts for sale

Changed my mind regarding surge tanks:

Bought:

The all new Aftermarket Industries designed (Design Registation No: AU 348836 S) billet 1.7L Dual Port Billet Undercar Surge Tank kit with Twin fuel pump bracket (design for specially for the Bosch 044 Motorsport fuel pumps). These Surge Tanks are made from aerospace grade 6061 T6 billet aluminium and are designed to provide maximum fuel flow to the rest of your fuel system.

This system is design specifically for high pressure applications; the surge tank walls are 8mm thick and the threads for the fittings are -8AN as standard. We can also supply a larger -8AN to -10AN fuel tank overflow/return fitting for those who are operating a single or multiple high pressure intank fuel pumps such as the Walbro 255lhr or 400lph fuel pumps.

The design of the tank in this instance will allow the system to return fuel back to the fuel tank/fuel cell at the same rate fuel is both supplied to the surge tank from an intank high pressure fuel pump/s and the return fuel line from the fuel rail/s. This will eliminate any potential pressure build-up in the tank which would otherwise cause material expansion. The tanks are also hard anodised in black to withstand corrosive ethonal based fuels.

Package includes the following items:

1.7L billet surge tank (3 x -8AN fittings)
Billet twin Bosch 044 bracket set (includes stainless steel fasterners and NBR anti-vibration inserts)
2 x Bosch -8AN inlet/outlet fittings
Billet under car bracket (includes stainless steel fastners)
Viton rubber 0-rings included

Last edited by TBAG; 09-18-14 at 03:42 AM.
Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Old 08-13-14, 01:37 AM   #49
TBAG

My Subaru Parts for sale

Thanks to Yazel for advice

Bought:

Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Old 08-13-14, 09:57 AM   #50
Guardian-X-
Advanced Contributor Level 5

Fav Mod: Ecutek racerom tune
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Guardian-X- is on a distinguished road

I can imagine how frustrating it is waiting on things and having a deadline ... hang in there man this is going te be an awesome car .. can't wait to see the results!
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement