project Hsicks - ordered; work mco racing type cs monster 11 inchers - last pg - Page 608 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
project Hsicks - ordered; work mco racing type cs monster 11 inchers - last pg
project Hsicks - ordered; work mco racing type cs monster 11 inchers - last pg
Go Back   STI Forums > > > project Hsicks - ordered; work mco racing type cs monster 11 inchers - last pg

Old 04-20-19, 03:11 AM   #6071
ben_der
Master Contributor Level 2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Fav Mod: Spec C Steering Rack
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

ben_der is a glorious beacon of lightben_der is a glorious beacon of lightben_der is a glorious beacon of lightben_der is a glorious beacon of lightben_der is a glorious beacon of lightben_der is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: project Hsicks - ordered; work mco racing type cs monster 11 inchers - last pg

so more mods on yourself than on the Racecar

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Bruce
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-19, 05:24 AM   #6072
wdb
Immoderate
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

My Subaru Parts for sale

wdb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: project Hsicks - ordered; work mco racing type cs monster 11 inchers - last pg

Bruce! Good to hear from you. Not sure about most of the stuff on your list but I hear that total knees go pretty well these days. And I imagine 19yo gfs do too. If you tire of keeping up with her I might be able to lend a ... hand?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-20-19, 09:30 AM   #6073
got2boostit2
Administrator
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

got2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Bruce! Good to hear from you. Not sure about most of the stuff on your list but I hear that total knees go pretty well these days. And I imagine 19yo gfs do too. If you tire of keeping up with her I might be able to lend a ... hand?
Baaahaha, I hinted at the help you out part as well. He blew me off. Hell I want his 1st GF, LoL.

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-19, 09:40 AM   #6074
ebo03
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Car: 11 LGT, 06 BajaTurbo
Fav Mod: Cobb AP
My Subaru Parts for sale

ebo03 is on a distinguished road

Bruce you have certainly proven that women come and go. That being said, dedicate more resources to the race car so we can all drool over the build. Best of luck to you regardless of which path you choose.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-20-19, 11:52 AM   #6075
Neanderthal Racing
'do right & fear no one"

Fav Mod: $20. mudflaps from auto zone
My Subaru Parts for sale

Neanderthal Racing is just really niceNeanderthal Racing is just really niceNeanderthal Racing is just really niceNeanderthal Racing is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
....I'm not sure your hand is going to be enough for her, wdb. she requires a full service to keep her in form. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got2Boostit2 View Post
Baaahaha, I hinted at the help you out part as well. He blew me off. Hell I want his 1st GF, LoL.
she's all yours, d. btw, a hand ain't doing it for her either. lol. (i ought to post her pic and fuck everybody up.)

stupid bruce tricks:
Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Old 04-20-19, 11:54 AM   #6076
Neanderthal Racing
'do right & fear no one"

My Subaru Parts for sale

Neanderthal Racing is just really niceNeanderthal Racing is just really niceNeanderthal Racing is just really niceNeanderthal Racing is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebo03 View Post
Bruce you have certainly proven that women come and go. That being said, dedicate more resources to the race car so we can all drool over the build. Best of luck to you regardless of which path you choose.
thanks man. i might be a little hard on women.

stupid bruce tricks:
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-22-19, 06:46 AM   #6077
BlueScooby
Premium Member
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Fav Mod: Recaro Pole Position and Shifter Bushings!
My Subaru Parts for sale

BlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome back! Sucks to hear the H6 is no longer in the works. I was real excited to see what you came up with. Hope all your "upgrades" have gone smoothly

Bluescooby's 06 STI Journal
IG: BlueScooby06
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-22-19, 09:13 AM   #6078
Neanderthal Racing
'do right & fear no one"

My Subaru Parts for sale

ALWAYS "upgrade". lol

i missed you guys.

stupid bruce tricks:
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 04-22-19, 11:33 AM   #6079
got2boostit2
Administrator
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

got2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to all

For some of y'all who have never met Bruce - I'm happy to say I spent time with the man and he is a BLAST to be around. Glad to talk to you again recently, don't be such a stranger.

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement