GD: Willub's 04 SCCA Street Mod STi: APR GT3 CF Mirrors - Page 3 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Willub's 04 SCCA Street Mod STi: APR GT3 CF Mirrors
Willub's 04 SCCA Street Mod STi: APR GT3 CF Mirrors
Go Back   STI Forums > > > GD: Willub's 04 SCCA Street Mod STi: APR GT3 CF Mirrors

Old 05-09-11, 07:39 PM   #21
willub
Advanced Mastery Level I
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Fav Mod: blouch 1.5 xtr!
My Subaru Parts for sale

willub will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Willub's 04 STi: Ordered Whiteline sway bars and end-links!

I work 5 days a week, I made sure I had another car to drive lol. My car is on the lift, no need for it to be moved since my dad is working on his 71 cuda with no engine in it. I didnt feel like rolling that around 6 more times so I just left my car in there. Ill get some pics of his car up, it just got back from paint
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-11, 07:43 PM   #22
topend
Silver Member
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Car: 02 S2K
Fav Mod: EFI tuned
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

topend is on a distinguished road

I"m looking to do sways in the near future.. interested in your results

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 05-10-11, 04:26 AM   #23
willub
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

dead links!

Last edited by willub; 02-15-12 at 08:52 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-11, 07:57 PM   #24
willub
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

Finished up the sway-bar install before I went to work and I love it! No more clunking from the old bushings plus the new rack bushings are awesome. Definitely digs harder in the corners and responds much quicker but I haven't had the chance to really test em out or mess with any settings. Any advice for adjusting the end-links? Should I just try and get them as vertical as possible?
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 06-17-11, 10:04 AM   #25
willub
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

Default Re: Willub's 04 STi: Installed Whiteline sway bars and end-links!

Ok my first autocross with the sti is comin up soon and I'm wonderin what class I should run. All my mods are in the first post. There is only one car in STU in my division right now so I'd rather not do that lol, I want some competition! Any autocrossers feel free to chime in!
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-02-11, 08:47 PM   #26
willub
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

Default Re: Willub's 04 STi: Autocross results!

Last weekend me and my friend co-drove my sti at an autocross event and overall I'm pleased with the car. We took 3rd and 4th in STU only to lose to an 08 m3 and a 2010 135i. My friend actually beat me by 2 seconds. At the end of the day I hit zero cones (may have been the only person there to do so), which is ridiculous and shows that I should have pushed harder but I guess my brain thinks of a cone as a pedestrian. My friend hit 11 (6 of them coming in one run lol). All of these pictures were taken by a guy named Ed that posted them on the ner.org forums

The night prior to the autocross I actually dumped my CBR when I went too wide around a corner and hit some sand at 10 or 15 mph. All of the weight slammed on to my left knee. I ended up with some bad scrapes on my knee and arm but other than that I was fine, or so I thought. Kept riding after and washed out my scrapes at a gas station. At the autocross I ended up working on a corner where I was a good distance from the cones that people were hitting, so I had to sprint out and replace the cone a lot. Knee started to hurt a little as the day went on but I ignored it. Pain got worse and worse while I was at work the next few days so I started doing some research. Turns out I tore or partially tore my MCL lol (self diagnosis, 99% of my symptoms are that of an MCL injury). Pain is still persisting but my knee is feeling a little stronger and hopefully will be good for the next event.

This is my friend taking some footage off of the gopro and putting it on his laptop.

The m3 that won our class

We're goin to the next event on the 9th and will hopefully be headin home with some trophies Car was understeering more than I wanted so I'm gonna stiffen up the rear sway bar. I let a pro driver named Todd take my car out for a run as an intructor run and he really showed me what the car had. He did a 66 second run with two cones (same raw time as what the m3 was doing) his first time out and managed to rip out my entire passenger side fender liner LOL. After he crossed the finish all I saw in the mirror was a guy holding up a huge piece of black plastic. I really didnt care since it was falling out anyways, partially from my friend nailing 4 or 5 cones in a row. He said the car was pushing more than it should be, so we'll see what happens next time.

I'll post up some videos once he edits them and gets them on youtube rather than facebook
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 10-11-11, 01:52 PM   #27
willub
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

My friend and I took second and third in stu on Sunday co-driving my car again. This time it was just a 2010 135i giving us some competition. Me and my friend were battling for second the entire time, but he ended up taking it from me on his last run. Ill post some pictures when they're up.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 01-21-12, 12:17 PM   #28
willub
Advanced Mastery Level I

My Subaru Parts for sale

So during an oil change I decided to tear my car apart in search of an annoying oil leak. I ended up pulling the turbo and noticed that the shaft had some excessive play, then I noticed the compressor wheel was actually rubbing against the housing with a little pressure on it. That led to this

Blouch 1.5 xt-r

I bought a fuel pump, 850cc injectors and fuel rails used off of a guy that my friend knows from work, still need an EBCS. Gonna hopefully finish everything up tonight so i can at least start it and check for leaks and whatnot. Then it's off to EFI for a tune later in the week hopefully
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 01-21-12, 02:31 PM   #29
Got2Boostit2
Moderator Elite
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

Got2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to allGot2Boostit2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Willub's 04 STi: Blouch 1.5 xtr incoming!

Subscribed.......

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 01-21-12, 03:54 PM   #30
pingpong
Advanced Contributor Level 3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 07 OBP STi
Fav Mod: CS-X3 Squash air freshener
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

pingpong is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Willub's 04 STi: Blouch 1.5 xtr incoming!

Subscribed as well, looking forward to seeing what the 1.5 puts out.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement