FS (USA,IL): Sea Sucker Mini Bomber Bicycle Rack (All models / Makes) - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Sea Sucker Mini Bomber Bicycle Rack (All models / Makes)
Sea Sucker Mini Bomber Bicycle Rack (All models / Makes)
Go Back   STI Forums > > > > FS (USA,IL): Sea Sucker Mini Bomber Bicycle Rack (All models / Makes)
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-13, 05:20 PM   #1
Robstunner
Becoming A Master Contributor
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Car: 15' WRX
Fav Mod: Being AWDSOME
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

Robstunner is on a distinguished road
Default Sea Sucker Mini Bomber Bicycle Rack (All models / Makes)

Hello:

For sale is a 3 month old Sea Sucker Mini Bomber Bicycle Rack. This rack uses four 200lb each vacuums that hold the bike on any flat surface be it glass or metal. I've used it so far about a dozen times going to and from kettle moraine which is about a 1.45hrs drive one way. This is with ZERO loss of vacuum going 60-70mph with two bikes on the roof. The unit comes with everything listed below as it would be if purchased brand new. I used this on my Focus as well as my wife's outback with no problem. We wouldn't be selling it but because we upgraded my wifes car to an Escape that comes with a trailer hitch, we have decided to get a hitch rack.

A new unit is $400 plus shipping

Im asking $340 shipped UPS Ground OBO.

Sales info:
The Mini Bomber is our newest and probably our most versatile model. Two-bike fork-mount rack designed to attach to your car’s roof or trunk, or your SUV’s back glass.

Plastic body flexes to conform to your car’s curves. Four 6” SeaSucker vacuum mounts give this rack plenty of muscle. Includes two 6” Rear Wheel Straps. Ύ” black HDPE body for strength and durability. 23”x9” footprint.

Comes with Delta Bike Hitch Pro fork mounts, which are lockable and heavy-duty. Also, it opens wide enough when you release the lever that you don’t have to tighten or loosen the acorn nut on the opposite side every time you put your bike in or take your bike out of the mount.

Specifications:
• Holds 2 bicycles – up to 45 lbs each.
• Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
• Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
• 3/4” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body
for strength and durability.
• Two heavy-duty fork mounts for 9mm dropouts.
• Four 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body
(210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
• Approx. 27” x 8” footprint.
• Approx. 12 lbs.

What’s in the box:

• Mini Bomber 2-bike rack
• Two Rear Wheel Straps.
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (Spare Tire).

YouTube clips:

30 second seasucker bike rack commercial - YouTube

SeaSucker Bike Rack Intro - YouTube

Photo's of whats for sale:

Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Closed Thread