STI Tuner Review: Apocalypse Dyno Tuning - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Apocalypse Dyno Tuning
Apocalypse Dyno Tuning
Go Back   STI Forums > > > STI Tuner Review: Apocalypse Dyno Tuning

Old 03-13-19, 10:20 PM   #1
wagonzzz
Active Participant
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Car: 08sti wrb, 02bugeye
Fav Mod: Coming Soon
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

wagonzzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Apocalypse Dyno Tuning

If your in southern CA then i Highly recommend the guys at apocalypse racing, I looked all over riverside, orange county, and san diego and these guys were the bar far the best value. They did the build, and the dyno tune in house and its been running great ever since.

Likes 0

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off