Whats up with phishing scam pop ups on this site - Page 2 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com
STI Forum
Join
Start New Thread Create Account Advertise FAQ Members List Contact
Whats up with phishing scam pop ups on this site
Whats up with phishing scam pop ups on this site
Go Back   STI Forums > > > Whats up with phishing scam pop ups on this site
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-16, 05:23 AM   #11
mheyman
Premium Member
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Fav Mod: Camber Camber Camber! Power! Wide ratio gearing! The rest is just support :)
My Subaru Parts for sale

mheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whats up with phishing scam pop ups on this site

Yes, be careful what you "shop" for. You likely see it everywhere including work.
IMHO, to justify its' price, the S209 needs to perform at least as well as my moderately powered 05 built beater, and even that might not convince me to buy one cause my next STI isn't likely to be moderately powered.

I'm putting IAG back in here. Engine wise the car hase been trouble free for 56K. My STI is nearing the 60K minimum JJ led meto expect from a 2618 piston equipped block and it's still running strong.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-16, 03:00 AM   #12
mheyman
Premium Member
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Fav Mod: Camber Camber Camber! Power! Wide ratio gearing! The rest is just support :)
My Subaru Parts for sale

mheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of lightmheyman is a glorious beacon of light

I recently discovered our mobiles version and I deleted Tapatalk, which i disliked for many reasons. Now Ive got em in the mobile version even though I am logged in as a "silver" member. I'm not supposed to see em, right? This morning its pretty much intolerable. So I have now experienced what others have been complaining about.

Last edited by mheyman; 11-10-16 at 05:39 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Old 11-11-16, 02:46 PM   #13
got2boostit2
Administrator
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Fav Mod: Hands down - Q Rack FTMFW Boy eee
My Subaru Parts for sale

got2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to allgot2boostit2 is a name known to all

Test posting

"Lucille" is Sponsored by: Butler's Garage
Protune video
https://youtu.be/Xyx6G1yXqKc

If you have issues with moderation or other members, report the post or use the Private Support Forum to discuss. Located => https://www.iwsti.com/forums/private-support-forum/
Likes 0 Dislikes 0

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread