IW STi Forum banner

Anyone Living in Japan?!

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Ellerdude 
#1 ·
Anyone one on IWSTI living in Japan currently or have been at one point in time?

#6 ·
I was in Japan from 1999 - 2001. Loved it. Wouldn't mind living there indefinitely. Wasn't into the car scene when I was there (not really now, either). Loved looking at the cars and motorcycles, though, especially since back then, there were no Evos/STis in the US.

#14 ·
Billy is the man I like always go to Apple Martini it's one of my favorite bars. I always get the Lamborgini Shot.

Yeah the trains suck I like driving every where but tolls kill you and finding parking as you get closer to Tokyo is a pain in the ass. I want to take a bullet train to Osaka.

#17 ·
Im there for about 2-3 months out of the year :D. Usually around akihabara or ikebukuro while in toyko.
I do prefer to relax in kyoto though. Heading back this Jan!

#19 ·
I actually enjoy taking the trains buses and subways everywhere. Kyoto is just really quiet and very surreal to me. Though rainbow bridge is pretty amazing at night.

#21 ·
UDX parking lot in akihabara is also an awesome place...for a view of cars haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.