IW STi Forum banner

TH3 Official Im going to HIN list...

1K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  BANKAI 
#1 ·
ok Who from killeen is going for sure and Lets convoy there as a group. The show starts at 4 but Id like to leave by 2. Or earlier so we get some decent parking. Also I wanted a monthly meet on Sunday but will be pushing it back to Next sunday because of conflict of others schedules. So Chime in if your FOR SURE going (as in got your ticket in hand!):rofl:

#11 ·
hey my number is 512-203-6287 if anyone needs to call me. when you buy tickets online is the promo code msaustin1. saves you 5 bucks on each one.

yeah just call me and i'll meet up with you
ill be there prolly friday night or saturday morning...ill be showing with team kazoku and im still waiting clarification as to when we need to have our cars in

#12 ·
i'll be in killeen friday night, gpa's 75th bday. my car won't be with me. just going to keep the miles off of it for the 19th when i take it to SA raceway.

hit me up friday night so i have your number and i'll let you know when i get back in town if you are here.

might have a gorgeous looking 07 mustang roll up there with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.