Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - GR Hatch: '08 JDM Sti - NZ Superlap 2018/19
View Single Post
Old 08-12-19, 07:34 PM  
JeremySmith220
Developing Advanced Mastery

Fav Mod: Borg Warner EFR7670
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

JeremySmith220 is a glorious beacon of lightJeremySmith220 is a glorious beacon of lightJeremySmith220 is a glorious beacon of lightJeremySmith220 is a glorious beacon of lightJeremySmith220 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: '08 JDM Sti - NZ Superlap 2018/19

Photos from the street sprint on the weekend. Ended up 2nd overall. Car seemed to perform well, along with a bit of 3 wheeling! Took the Hankook C7 tyres along and couldn’t get full confidence compared to the AD08R’s in the wet. Only remembered to soften up the dampers from the track setting on the last run, but had a moment to lose most of the benefit. Found out post event I was down up to 10psi due to a wastegate or boost leak issue (will have a look tonight)

One of the runs from the Stratford Street Sprint on the weekend. This was a 1:40.01, my fastest was a 1:39.41 with near spin. Lack of confidence and grip on the corners really shows as I’m pretty much just rolling around them and powering down the straights [emoji28] Can’t wait for next year.

https://www.youtube.com/v/ri-PDc0XzFM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Likes 2 Dislikes 0