Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - Exhaust Quiet -- stock like sound level -- turbo back exhaust
View Single Post
Old 10-29-18, 05:02 AM  
PURE STI
Becoming An Advanced Contributor

Car: 06 STI/08 STI/15 STI
Fav Mod: Suspension
My Threads
My Subaru Parts for sale

PURE STI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quiet -- stock like sound level -- turbo back exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by murfnamedsmurf View Post
Very interesting. It doesn't look like they sell the full catback for the 5 door unfortunately (I know this is a 2015+ thread). Of note, it looks like their midpipe is 65mm which is important to those who feel they need a 3" exhaust setup.

I've been waiting 3 months on my Milltek at this point. RallySport Direct (rather unapologetically) doesn't seem to be able to get their distributor to get in contact with them. Along with the price and the crapshoot of build quality, I'm debating cancelling that order. Maybe I could just have a shop fab me a new 3" mid pipe with a good enough resonator and keep the SPT axleback (along with ELH and catted downpipe)...

Keep the info coming, guys. 95% of aftermarket exhausts are out for me because of noise levels, and many of them wouldn't work anyway because of how they interact with ELH.
The midpipe is 75mm for the 15+, it's the 11-14 that is 65mm. Don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. The 15+ HKS Legamax and STM also fits the 11-14 so the one HKS shows for the 11-14 which is 65mmm isn't needed.
Legamax Premium 31021-BF001 used for 11-19 STI Sedan using 75mm primary/midpipe.
Super Turbo Muffler 31029-AF013 used for 11-19 STI sedan using 75mm primary/midpipe.

Last edited by PURE STI; 10-29-18 at 08:09 AM.
Likes 0 Dislikes 0