Its been a little slow on the car front lately but I have done a few things... I redid the oil cooler and trimmed the bumper beam to fit it. Although because I trimmed it, I welded in a support bar inside to sort of take the place of the removed material. Had to relocate the horns as well. Getting a bit tight in here...
I finally started working on installing the ARP lug studs from Penguin Garage (T3hclap). I've only got the fronts done for now, as the rears are a bit more difficult. I may pull the rears apart and replace the wheel bearings while I'm in there. Anyway heres a couple shots of the fronts:
Also picked up a set of JDM folding mirrors on ebay for like a $100. They are super cheap, although most of them have some scratches and stuff in the paint. I found a set that looked pretty decent and immediately handed them over to a friend who details cars to fix em up for me.
This is the worst of it, which is actually not too bad compared to some of the ones ebay:
Now that the paint is looking decent (more pics later), I'm going to cover them in expel and then start trying to mount them. I havent decided how I'm going to handle mounting the switch yet, but there is no really simple solution it seems
For now I'm waiting for the touchup paint to finish curing before I get them covered.