Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - GD: BlueScooby's 06 STI - 03/16/19 Track Day Synopsis
View Single Post
Old 07-16-18, 06:07 AM  
BlueScooby
Silver Member

Fav Mod: Recaro Pole Position and Shifter Bushings!
My Subaru Parts for sale

BlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BlueScooby's 06 STI - Oswald Performance Front Bumper Beam Installed

The garage is getting pretty close to finished now. I even got to do car things in it this weekend!

Heres a recent pic. I've added some more yard tools to the wall since then, but this is relativly complete for what is shown. I painted the walls, sealed the floors, added several lights, changed out the garage door and opener, hung some shelves, built the workbench and hung the cabinets.

Here is an old panoramic to show most of the space (despite not having as much done yet):

And then, finally this weekend I installed my new Oswald Performance front bumper beam. I had to remove my oil cooler unfortunately as now it doesn't fit, but I think I have a solution to this. More to come later on that.

Bumper beam installed:

Buttoned back together. i went ahead and installed the tow hook as well since I would have to remove the bumper to install it later (the grill blocks access to the bolts). It doesn't stick out too far which I think is nice too, so its not super attention grabbing. But the kids at Cars and Coffee will love it

Bluescooby's 06 STI Journal
IG: BlueScooby06
Likes 4 Dislikes 0