Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - GD: BlueScooby's 06 STI - 03/16/19 Track Day Synopsis
View Single Post
Old 06-19-18, 05:18 AM  
BlueScooby
Silver Member

Fav Mod: Recaro Pole Position and Shifter Bushings!
My Subaru Parts for sale

BlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BlueScooby's 06 STI - Got the car detailed!

So, not much has been going on car-wise lately with the move and whatnot. I have been working on building out the garage though, so that is coming along. About two weeks ago I had a local club member, who details cars for a living (and on the side), come out and work on the STI. The car has needed it for a long time and I finally pulled the trigger on it. Needless to say he did an amazing job and buffed out a ton of imperfections and really made the paint shine like never before

(Side note, none of these pics have been messed with at all; straight from the camera. Unlike instagram...haha)

I am pretty excited about the progress in the garage though. I don't want to show a bunch of pictures yet since its not finished, but I will show you what I started with. Its basically an empty poorly lit garage here. But to me its a blank slate to start from and build out what I want. (And I actually demo'd the little bit of what was already built in there too.

Bluescooby's 06 STI Journal
IG: BlueScooby06

Last edited by BlueScooby; 06-19-18 at 08:16 AM.
Likes 5 Dislikes 0