Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - GD: Baron's '05 STi journal - **Carbon bits installed**
View Single Post
Old 11-13-17, 04:31 AM  
BlueScooby
Premium Member

Fav Mod: Recaro Pole Position and Shifter Bushings!
My Subaru Parts for sale

BlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Baron's '05 STi journal - **Break-in thang done, but done for season**

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOBeefdip View Post
Looks like I may be getting my dream wheels after all! KamiSpeed opened up the GB again, almost a year later to try again since there's been a lot of interest. Me and two other people are in with deposits and it's only been a couple days!

These are 17x9 +45 CE28Ns in bronze. We'll see what happens with the strut clearance though, it's closer than I could've anticipated with the SSRs at the moment.
Yeah, ive realilzed +45 is really close if you want to go aggressive on summer tire sizing... Hopefully you don't have any clearance issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOBeefdip View Post
I've been getting quite used to the Recaros in the ST. So much so that it has me reconsidering the seats in the STi. Maybe I'll be looking into new ones for next season. But I plan on finally getting to a trackday after a tune is pinned down.
(
Interested in what you want to do seat wise. Even though I already replaced my drivers seat (3 times actually) I'm still not 100% sold (just because its a full bucket in a street car). I think that the ideal setup is to have a really good bolstered recliner, but that really limits choices if you want a "good" seat (not to mention they get pricey QUICK!)... I would probably go Bride Stradia myself but I just cant see dropping a that much coin on a single seat...

Bluescooby's 06 STI Journal
IG: BlueScooby06
Likes 0 Dislikes 0