Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com - View Single Post - GD: BlueScooby's 06 STI - 03/16/19 Track Day Synopsis
View Single Post
Old 09-25-17, 04:40 AM  
BlueScooby
Silver Member

Fav Mod: Recaro Pole Position and Shifter Bushings!
My Subaru Parts for sale

BlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of lightBlueScooby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BlueScooby's 06 STI - Diffuser/Underbody RE-DO

Ever so briefly worked on the rear diffuser this weekend. Got the rivnuts mounted on the forward edge to attach to the previous panel and contemplated what to do next. I tired to figure out where I want to mount the main support bar on the back side but I'm still a little up in the air about that. Partially because my garage isn't flat so I hadn't "set" the angle of the diffuser yet. Once I get that figured I can mount the support bar and the splitter rods to hold it up.

I also mounted up the ~$5 voltmeter so I could have live monitoring without taking up a vital place on the accessport screen. Its not the most accurate thing in the world, but its enough to know whether or not the alternator is performing properly. (picture doesn't really due justice, its much easier to read than what it looks like)

Bluescooby's 06 STI Journal
IG: BlueScooby06
Likes 0 Dislikes 0