IW STi Forum banner

2014 DGM Sti *IAG*KillerB*ID* 467WHP/485WTQ E85

GR Hatch: 
115K views 965 replies 44 participants last post by  xpystchrisx 
#1 · (Edited)
Current:

Rewind to January 2014:

I received delivery of my first brand new car ever! (It came from Virginia)

I set her up for winter:

And then I had some fun:

March: 2014:

Frosty!!

April: 2014:

Some of my other projects:

On the side I do some of this:

More pictures to come!

Attachments

See less See more
#768 ·
If you replace the pump and it is still showing the same symptoms i would go straight to a fuel pro unit or the aeromotive equivalent. I prefer the fuelpro as that is what is in my car now.

It seems like you may want to think about an adjustable fpr and a fuelpro unit. Generally makes life easier. You cant really get the most out of that pump unless you have a controller that will put out the amps for extended periods of time.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

#769 ·
100% agreed. I've been planning on redoing the fuel lines completely. I don't know if you saw the pics, but it pains me every time I look at them.:mad::lol: I will go with an adjustable FPR for sure, then.

Also definitely going to look into the FuelPro either way. Just makes sense at this point, especially for how little it costs. You are going with the GTX35**R GII right??

#770 ·
Yep. Im doing the gen2 3576r in .82a/r with 4 inch inlet on speed density. Tune date is another 2 weeks. Missed the original date as i had missing parts. But she is pretty much ready to be on the dyno. I have to limit the car to 550whp and 30psi as i still have stock sleeves and unported heads with stock cams.

#776 ·
So I went to replace the fuel
Pump today. Got my new one yesterday.

Pulled the hanger out.

Pulled the hanger apart.

Annnnnnd the feed line connection inside the hanger (clipped) was not clipped in and was crooked.

Normally I would say install error, and that I'm a dumbass. But it lasted just over 10k miles before being an issue?! So I'm not sure what happened there. But I'll be keeping an eye on it for sure.

Sucks that I bought a new pump, but I guess I can have a spare or sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#787 ·
That header is beautiful, pics upone arrival plz ������
I will :cool:

You make me want a Dom 2.5
I sometimes wish it was less perceptibly laggy.

Joebie forgot to let you know that the gen 2 gtx3576r maxed my block. Lol now im stuck at 550whp at 28psi untill close deck and built heads. ????

Damn!!! That's both awesome and a bummer at the same time LOL.

Did you post a graph??

Close deck :( My one main regret currently. Oh and the head studs. :confused: :p

#800 ·
Meh. that aint that far away. keep on chuggin! Hopefully we will see that thing doing 10s soon. Im still bummed that i cant get into this 3576r's sweet spot because of the stock sleeves.

She does well on 28-30 lbs but she REALLY shines 32psi+. [emoji23][emoji23] I shat myself on a run we did on 35 psi target on e85. Cracked all four loose and scared the kid in the focus RS next to me.

keep us updated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.